Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BRAND SPANKING NEW TO THE SITE I AM

Not sure if this is where I should ask this question...but I was curious if you guys know the times.. A friend has one and I should be hitting 14.5s now, so I want to know how close itll be.

BTW he is stick

·
Registered
302 Posts
A friend of mine has an AOD 02 GT and SHE is running 14.0's on street tires w/ just a X-pipe and cat-back. I would say this is about what the 5 speed should run, if not faster.

I would say good luck.. But I hope he beats you!:D

·
Registered
302 Posts
Automatic OverDrive.. easier to type..lol.. Yeah, the newer GT's are getting quicker..... finally....

·
Registered
302 Posts
I had a 99 w/ 3.73's and catback that went 14.1 on bald street tires w/ a 2.4 60 ft

·
Registered
12 Posts
my car ran completely stock 13.99 at 100mph, since then i have added 3.73's, exaust, pullies, CAI, chip, and skinnie fats.

car went a best of with no suspension mods 12.88 at 105.

·
Registered
492 Posts
The day a Mustang gets smoked by a slightly modified impo sedan is the day that I go all out and spend 10K for a 10 sec stang :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
stanggt00 said:
The day a Mustang gets smoked by a slightly modified impo sedan
well I dont know about you...your car looks worked, but I win half the time I race stangs and lose have the time...depends what kind of work is done to them...pre-98 arent all that fast.

also, know that I am not an amazing driver...I know of a Max that has hit 13.9 with just one more mod than me(variable intake manifold)

theres an AUTO Max that runs 13.1 with a about 800 dollars in Mods(including 100 shot)..i think thats impressive too

it really depends....

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ran a 14.2 stock but I had only had the car for 1 week and it was the first time at the track with this car so I know i could better that now but it is no longer stock

·
Registered
23 Posts
Tony 96 Cobra said:
A friend of mine has an AOD 02 GT and SHE is running 14.0's on street tires w/ just a X-pipe and cat-back. I would say this is about what the 5 speed should run, if not faster.

I would say good luck.. But I hope he beats you!:D
my car ran a 14.1 bone stock.. nothing in my sig was on the car at the time. not even the silencer was touched, and stock goodyears. i wanted a 14.0 so bad, but my automatic didn't want to.

and 99+ GT's dont' have AOD's... they have 4R70W.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts