Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know which 02 sensor is read as switch 21.i'am assuming it is one of the rear 02 sensors but don't know for sure or which side driver or passenger.i have a ses light on with a po155 and po1151 code.i have read where some with the bassani setup had a 02 sensor go bad trying to figure out if i'am in the same boat:(

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wuplash said:
does anybody know which 02 sensor is read as switch 21.i'am assuming it is one of the rear 02 sensors but don't know for sure or which side driver or passenger.i have a ses light on with a po155 and po1151 code.i have read where some with the bassani setup had a 02 sensor go bad trying to figure out if i'am in the same boat:(
update.i found out why i had a po155 and a p1151 code the plug for the driver side front 02 sensor came unplugged from the harness it goes to as the shop that installed my bassani exhaust did not get it snapped all the way in.with it snapped back in place and the computer reset i have no ses light so far :)

·
Bluesmobile
2,121 Posts
wuplash,
So, switch 21 = bank 2. switch 1?

Looks like it. Huh?

Bank 2 = driver's side.
Switch 1 = front switch.

I'll have to write that down.

That's makes sense because cylinder #1 is on the pass side. #2 is on the driver's side.

Good job finding the problem.

After all of this, you might as well done the install yourself. :D

Dana

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dana said:
wuplash,
So, switch 21 = bank 2. switch 1?

Looks like it. Huh?

Bank 2 = driver's side.
Switch 1 = front switch.

I'll have to write that down.

That's makes sense because cylinder #1 is on the pass side. #2 is on the driver's side.

Good job finding the problem.

After all of this, you might as well done the install yourself. :D

Dana
dana.nice info on the bank and switch i will have to print this out for a reference.my thoughts exactly on installing the bassani myself after i found the problem yesterday.it's dry out now time to go out and cruise in the cobra to see how i does:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts