Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ive decided im going to change my setup and go to a more race style setup. the kit was built for an 03-04 cobra and uses many of its parts. it would be best to install on one of them. im sure it could be made to work on other 4Vs as well depending on how your wanting to do things. it was built around a QA1 kmember but fits better with my UPR. my car does not have a/c. there is enough room for the compresser but as for the lines im not sure. also you will need to figure out a upper radiator hose setup. my car has a custom radiator that fits inside the radiator support. this should not be difficult at all. the kit is setup to use the factory lower intake and intercooler setup. kit uses the old style HP headers and rest was built out of 304 stainless steel. all v-band and heat wrapped. kit uses a precision t76 journal bearing turbo, tial 50mm bov, and tial mvr wastegate. wastegate is open. kit also uses 4in downpipe but since my car is more of a track car it stops at the bottom of the radiator support. since this kit uses the factory intake setup the 03-04 alternater must be used as well. i have this done very simple by using a metco lower setup by machining a slot in the ilder bracket to use as a tensioner. this kit made 650hp on 20lbs with 10 degrees of timing thru a turbo 400 trans. IATS were only at 100 degrees with no ice in the box. just fan blowing on heat exchanger. included with the kit is as follows

turbo
bov
wastegate
hot-piping
cold piping(uses 05+ maf)
procharger intake
lower metco setup

i have the stuff to redo the downpipe back into the catback. it goes from 4in to two 2.5in to a bbk xpipe then to your catback. i will include it wit the kit as long as buyer pays shipping. i also have the rest of the parts to do this swap on a regular 4V setup and would work a deal on everything. aftermarket pieces include canton icebox, fluidyne heat exchanger, bbk twin 65 tb, ported plenum. i will be selling whats left after kit is gone. please do not ask for seperate pieces. i will not part this stuff out. once kit is sold i will start another thread on what parts i have left. asking price is 3500.00 if buyer is interested in others parts, i will work a better deal. i can be reached on here, [email protected], or 910 916 8563.

Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exhaust Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Rim

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Automotive design Engineering

Automotive tire Hood Bicycle part Synthetic rubber Rim

for more pics of complete build and 100+ pics copy and paste link below
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.157902184246262.11728.100000794457007&type=1&l=d591ad24e9

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that was 14lbs boost, 5-speed, and street tires lol. the way the car is set up now with this kit on it would be high 9s low 10s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.