Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My IRS will be for sale within the next week or 2. I am switching to a SRA. Its in a 04 Cobra with 25k miles on it.

Its currently in the car, so I dont have any pictures yet but its all stock with the billetflow brace and billet flow brackets on it.

It will include all bolts, brackets, shocks, springs, and rotors. I am keeping my calipers. I have some GT calipers I can send with it if you want them, they are supposedly the same.

I also have a Flowmaster Super 44 catback with 4 inch chrome tips to go with it. The price is $1400 for all of it.

I am located in Anderson SC so unless you want to pay a lot for shipping, local pickup would be best.

Thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump... New price is $1000. Thats with rear Steeda Sport springs, Billetflow brace, billestein shocks, etc...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The whole thing is stock with the exception of the Steeda sport springs and the billetflow brace.

·
Registered
642 Posts
The IRS makes for a great ride. I wanted to do this last year, but ended up sticking with the straight axle. A buddy of mine got this done recently and aww man, what a nice difference.

Anyhow, good luck.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes I can tell a difference since I took it out. The car is a lot more bumpy than with the IRS.

Thanks for the bump, :tip:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.