Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a black on black tenth anniversary cobra . I already installed a Bassani cat-back on it , when i did, I found the build sheet taped to the rear axle . It shows the day of the week , the time and the date it was finished . I thought it was a pretty neat find. It will look good in the picture frame with my nice crisp title and window sticker displayed on my wall. I have owned several mustang . I have four in my garage now. I hope I am not the only one with this problem. I think I am addicted to the mustang...... Is that a medical or mental problem?
I havent called svt to see what number mine is , but I really would like to know. This is the first svt vehicle i have owned. could you guys let me know what the number is to call and get the number?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Congrats on your purchase!!!! Where did you buy your car?

I was reading your post and noticed you live in Athens AL.....I live just a few minutes from there off of E. Limestone road.

As far as your illness.....I have had that for years.....my Wife has learned to live with it. I have owned about 15 (i think) of them since '88, its hard to keep up with them.

I currently have 2- Lightning and a KB equipped 03 Cobra.

Shoot me and message and we can try to get together some time.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
10th anniversary cobra

Thanks for your reply.
I bought the car from Woody Anderson. It was a lucky find. They traded for it with another dealership. I bought it the same day it came in. So far I have not seen another like it in the area. I read that there were only 2003 of them made. I am going to call SVT to see what number mine is and how many were made in the same combination. Im sure black on black is a pretty common find though. Ill post the info when i find out later today.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
production numbers

Here are the actual numbers from SVT
Mine is #8294 of 8394 total
and it is #1858 of 2003 total 10th anniversary cars made
the numbers for 10th anniversary coupes are as follows
381 Black
257 Silver
365 Torch Red

·
Registered
521 Posts
Man, I find it hard to believe that the Blacks outnumber the Torch Red anniv. editions. WOW!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts