Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VMP ,,Virginia Motorsprts park
Big Terminator Event, Pete, Richard,and all the Big Dogs are invited,,Ford and Jim @ JDM are involved and Inviting all the 03Cobra's to run a few diffent classes..

will have more info soon...

G

·
This is going to be a huge event...really setup great for the 03 Cobra guys.....we even have the first lane right up front by the staging lanes. Ford will be there in force! Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords most likely too!!! JDM will be helping with Hotel space too...so if you need a Hotel...give JDM a call at 1-732-780-0770.
I will be there ...trying to get my dad and mom to go with their 03 Cobra's too! Lets show the world how fast and fun these 03 Cobra's are!

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a conflict with Fords @ E town..However for 03 Cobra racers and enthusiasts the desicion is a No Brainer!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Damn.... Home turf and I sold the wheels'n drag radials..:hammer

G

·
Come anyway...its bracket racing....king of the hill 03 Cobra....just ease her out of the hole the same time everytime and just be consistant and you may be the over all champ ..even beating 10 second rides doing it!

Also at this event...whoever wins the 03 Cobra Event gets a paid trip to California for the next big event to take on the King of the Hill on the West Coast. Your car will be trailered and all.

This is going to be fun!

Hot Rod(Think..no rain..no rain...no rain....)Harry :p
www.HotRodHarrys.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts