Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
03 Cobra irs taken off at 56k miles and swapped to a solid rear. Nothing wrong it at all and was cared for very well. Comes with BF irs brace already installed. Fluid and seal are nearly brand new (maybe 2000 hwy miles) Has been grinded to clear 15 inch Prostar rims. Complete end to end MINUS the cobra brakes and rotors. Again YOU WILL NEED YOUR OWN BRAKES AND ROTORS. Will come with the shocks and stock spings if you want them.
Local pickup prefered, but will stick on a palet and drop it off at a shipping company if someone sets up shipping for it.
1000 picked up, or 1000+ shipping.
Dirty in the picture as it was just taken out, will clean up before its shipped or picked up.

Located in Charleston SC 29414

· Registered
1 Posts
Still have this? Just ran over a chunk of metal on the freeway today (looked like a vise) that happened to fall off a truck in front of me, took out the oil pan, front k-member, trans, exhaust, and bent the rear subframe tubing on my car.

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have it, also have front K member, a arms, full exhaust(stock headers, O/R x, and magnaflow catback). I have a oil pan also but it has a dent in it also. Let me know exactly what you want/need in a pm and i can maybe make a package deal on a bunch of stuff you might need.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.