Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's a decent asking price for set of 4 perfect stock rims? Chrome rims are on order.

MJ

·
Registered
482 Posts
Diversified is getting $159/ea new....that should give you a good price to go off of.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for info. Heard a couple of guys getting between $400-$500 plus shipping. I'd take $400 and I'd deliver just to avoid the hassle of packing/shipping.

MJ

PS- Where are you in Fishkill? I'm near Palen Rd & Rt 52.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
400 huh??? very tempting......too bad delivery would prob cost so much..maybe i should just wait and buy the frpp rims (fr500 mockups) only 200 new a piece

·
Registered
481 Posts
CobraVert99 said:
400 huh??? very tempting......too bad delivery would prob cost so much..maybe i should just wait and buy the frpp rims (fr500 mockups) only 200 new a piece
Would shipping cost you $400??

If the FRPP are $200 then $200x4=$800... i dont know to much about shippment prices, but i dont think that it will be $400...

but, what do i know... :confused:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CobraVert99- up for a roadtrip? I'll drive 3.5hrs to southern NJ to meet you (that way I'll have an excuse to stop in at Nito-Pete's or Hammer's to check out the KB!).

MJ

·
Registered
482 Posts
MJ said:
Thanks for info. Heard a couple of guys getting between $400-$500 plus shipping. I'd take $400 and I'd deliver just to avoid the hassle of packing/shipping.

MJ

PS- Where are you in Fishkill? I'm near Palen Rd & Rt 52.
Dutchess Park just up the road...I saw a red 03 cobra on Lime Kiln the other day on my way home from work - looked like it was coming out of IBM.

If you're interested in heading over to Mustangs Unlimited next weekend, we're trying to get a few cars together.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
am i up for a road trip//of course..i live for them...problem is cash....and yes i understand the frpp ones are more expensive.....but those are the ones i really want..i would settle for 03 cobra rims...let me know if u have them after may 15th :)..us mil guys get paid on the 1st and tha 15th

Corey

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Snkypete-
Seen the red '03 too, but that 's not mine. I've got the black vert w/loud exhaust.

Would like to go w/you guys this weekend but just sent back my throttle body to resolve the high idle issue {just spoke to Doug at BilletFlow; Doug doesn't know what's wrong w/it and still needs to figure things out before implementing a fix... apparently the new butterfly and re-bore does not fix all the TBs}. Maybe we'll get together another time.

CobraVert99-
We'll see... they'll probably be gone by the 15th.

MJ

·
Registered
325 Posts
MJ

How long has yours been on order? The reason why I am asking is that I ordered mine last week and they are here today? That was fu*$'n quick. I thought it would take atleast a couple of weeks to a month? Let me know bubba?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts