Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine has a 94 Supra Turbo and we both wanted to give it a run to see what each other has. We are GOOD friends and he knows everything about my car and i know everything about his. his car is an Automatic but its a well-built one for drag racing. We ran from 50mph on up til 1?? I have no idea what mph i was at when i let out but i was just going into 5th. We stayed pretty much side by side until i went into 4th where i jumped out 2 cars and stayed until i let off because of an upcoming turn on the highway. It was just Him and i on the interstate and it was perfect no one in sight. He was running around 1.2 Bar of boost(17-18 psi). I was totally suprised by the outcome but i know when he gets it tuned and puts his cams in and sprays it, It will be a friggin BEAST! His EGT's were kinda on the cool side and he was being conservative on the boost. He could have ran a lil more boost if he wanted. GOD I LOVE SUPRAS! His is the best looking one ive seen. On this night American Muscle shined!

I didnt know where else to put this post so i hope here is ok. Thanks Jamie

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice! I got a couple of Supra buddies myself. Guess where my screen name came from? :D

I'm not sure how Supras are geared, but our 4th gear pull pulls a lot harder than the usuall BPU supras, auto or manual!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts