Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
It's not an 03 Cobra. That's an old video, I watched that before the 03's were even announced. Pause it at the beginning and read the screen.

That's a Twin Turbo Lexus SC300.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep not an 03 Cobra. Definately a fast expensive setup. Guess the video was not titled correctly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Marlow said:
Close...but that one has a Supra engine. As far as I know, the work was performed at a shop in Texas.
Yep, gotta be Clint's car.

A while ago after being slammed on internet websites for being fast yet putting alot of money into a lexus, he actually came in to defend himself to a bunch of lamers. Kinda like people slammed the honda that hung with the modified viper.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got Incon? said:
Yep, gotta be Clint's car.

A while ago after being slammed on internet websites for being fast yet putting alot of money into a lexus, he actually came in to defend himself to a bunch of lamers. Kinda like people slammed the honda that hung with the modified viper.
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I think that car is really sweet and I would consider doing something similar if the costs weren't so high. I had gotten a quote from the same shop to do one similar and it was outrageous IMO. I just LOVE the sleeper aspect though. Reminds me of my T-Type.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cool car

Although a mustang lover, currently 3 of them, I must admit just from watching the video that sure looks and sounds like a cool (one of a kind) car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts