Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look out this heavy a$$ pickup truck is looking for all you slow A$$ed 03 Cobras at FFW this weekend up in Epping.

Hammer you better be heading up to Epping this weekend, because you are going to be my first bitch.

See you all this weekend

:hammer

·
Registered
404 Posts
Damn Don you got that L is looking mean as hell.....hope all is well in the that North East corner, tell Paul I said hi and I hope to be putting on my KB this weekend. Take care and BTW when I get in the 10's your first on my list........ha ha ha

Mike

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chillfactor said:
Damn Don you got that L is looking mean as hell.....hope all is well in the that North East corner, tell Paul I said hi and I hope to be putting on my KB this weekend. Take care and BTW when I get in the 10's your first on my list........ha ha ha

Mike
Paul is right here and says hi.

I may drive down to Dallas for FFW maybee we can run then.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Got to get the cage thing together......trying to find someone to build it how I want it, is the problem. I will be happy to see you again as well as Paul, he has been gone so long I forgot what he looks like. Well hopfully I will finish with the Cobra soon and go back to work on the Lightning. Take care my friends, talk to you soon..........Mike

·
Registered
404 Posts
Paul PM me on the price for the PI Torque Converter that Jim has.......for the Lightning and if his Long tubes would fit with my Bassini full exhust.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
:hammer :hammer :hammer

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Don's Bolt said:
Hammer you better be heading up to Epping this weekend, because you are going to be my first bitch.

:hammer
I've already been your bitch all week making your coffee and picking up your breakfast sandwiches.

But if that KB truck is going to whoop up on me then let me say this:

Winner buys the lap dances all weekend!

:shocked

See you in the BIG E!!!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Man that is some BIG LEAGUE shit talk.....NICE!!!!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Chillfactor, you know us boys from Texas are always up for a good old fashion shootout.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
We need all the heat we can get! Don's truck has an industrial size can of whoop-ass.

But we'll do what we can.

·
Registered
122 Posts
HAMMER: Do you have stock IRS setup or do you have the full set of aftermarket bushings and/or coilovers?

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
HAMMER said:
Stock IRS...no suspension work done at all.
Can't wait to meet ya HAMMER. Bassin247, yeah you did pick the shittiest weekend to take the woman away. LOL :p

MJ

·
Registered
122 Posts
Got food poisoning at appleebee's. Just a warning. Dont eat there. Thats teh second case i've heard of. :( worst month ever for me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts