Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was a great time and we had at least 10 Cobras show up. I hope the guys with the cameras post soon. I would like to thank the forum for bringing these type of meetings together. It was great to share info and swap war stories of our victories from our light to light encounters. I hope we can do this on a regular basis, and if there our any more 03 owners out there that missed this outing we will post the next one here.:blob :blob :D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man I had a great time and I wish we had taken pictures before we ate, Next time we will know. Even in the dark, those Cobras are bad as*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh Yea.................now were talking. Someone make sure the others know that we are here with some pics. There were others taking engine shots, people shots and car shots when we first got there......anyone knows who has those?????

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey don't forget HRP today. Evil said he would bring the camera and cam corder, and Linda said she would stand at the starting line and record us making runs. Post on the sites and let us know if you are going. On the other site the north guys are going to meet and convoy to HRP.......if anyone down South wants to do that let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts