Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one have a clue what a 03 cobra would dyno is the super charger was not spinning, same as mach, maby lower due to compression ? hum!!!!

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
I would guess around 290-300. The heads still kick ass.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
i blew the blower belt on my car once and was in the middle of nowhere, so I drove home. The car was gutless my GF's corrolla woulda taken it.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
ya not mention the fact that air probably cant flow too well with the supercharger screws and intercooler blocking the way. plus the stock tune is very rich even with the boost so the car would have to be re-tuned to really see any kind of numbers without the blower. I've always wondered the same thing though! Would be kind of cool to see someone who converts to a centrifigal supercharger to dyno it without the s/c first!

·
Registered
87 Posts
General rule of thumbs is that an engine with 14.7 PSI of boost (1 Bar) will make approximately double what it would N/A. So, at 14.7 PSIof EFFICIENT boost (meaning non-Eaton boost), these engines would probably make around 550 RWHP. Let's just round and say 650 FWHP. That would put it right at 325 FWHP N/A.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts