Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know I have noticed that about half of the time that I call any 03 vendors for a part...no one answers the phone!! I must have called 5-7 different "major" 03 cobra vendors today and not one answered the phone except Tommy @ outrageous performance. I even emailed companies that did not have a phone number on their website!! I cannot believe that these companies can even stay in business without repsonding to emails or answering the phone! Anyways, thanks to tommy @ outrageous perf. I was able to finally get some parts ordered. He even took time to talk to me about my car and gave me some very needed advice. Needless to say...he got my business!! If my parts arrive on time and are correct then I am now a solid customer. I bet with the parts that I ordered today and my future purchase of a KB blower this guy will get about 6000 dollars worth of business from me. I am not going to mention names..but to you vendors that are not answering your phones, that seems like a lot of money to be missing out on.:blob

I have talk to a few of my buddies with 03's and they are thinking the same thing!! Answer the phone/return emails=business!!
Pay some 18 year old gear head 8 bucks an hour to take orders from customers and answer the phone. Problem solved! Yea he wont know much, but technical questions can be answered with a return call!!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
I agree, there is nothing worse than nobody there!!! You finally decide on what part you want, wanna order it, nobody wants your money!!! That's why my FIRST call is Terry at sfphq. He answers e-mail at all different times and is a wealth of knowledge. I would recommend to anyone if your tired of the answering machine, to email Terry!!!! I'm sure alot of other folks know their stuff, but they need to be there when I need them!!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I don't bitch or moan. If I don't get the service or response I expect I just go someplace else. If I am paying why should I put up with anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts