Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now that ya'll are over here, I thought I would give a few updates on the Cobra from hell project.

3 gallon fuel cell mocked up in trunk (have 1/2 of 1 mounting bracket done)

Aeromotive pump mounted in trunk (waiting on new pre & post filters)

NOS digital progressive controller, Deadenbear MRC-1, MSD tach driver RPM activated switch & window switch mounted in glove box.

Battery relocated to trunk (waiting on new aluminum optima battery hold down bracket) in a temp battery box.

Even with all that stuff in the trunk, I still have access to the spare tire. (it is a street car ya know)

Gonna try and get the nitrous bottles mounted and plumbed to the front, and fuel lines from trunk to the front today.

I will post some pics this evening.

c-ya

jb

·
Registered
404 Posts
John glad you made over here....man you are non stop on that Cobra. Are you going to bring it on Sat.?????? I would like to take a look.:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Michael,

yep...if I get the stuff back in it to make it drivable (seats & things) I should be there Saturday.:D

jb

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are the updated pics...sorry they are not that great!!

Back seat area

Glove compartment, gonna need to paint cove on the inside, the MSD stuff is behind the nitrous controller, and the rpm & window switches mount to the door.

insde shot

Trunk, need to complete the brackets for fuel tank & change out battery box.

for other pics, click on the link in my signature.

jb

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Holy $#!t that car is out of contol :eek: :eek:

Best of luck with that go fast as hell Project. :D

jim v.

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
Now that's my kind of street car :jawdrop

·
Registered
309 Posts
You project is looking killer. The little blue soldiers are the perfect replacement for the rear seat. Happy Spraying!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys,

Thanks for the compliments:)

It will be a couple of more weeks before I get to test it:D

I have not even started the wireing yet...but I have started a diagram...:vomit: ( I hate electrical...)

After looking at some spray paterns, I am going to relocate the 2nd & 3rd stage nozzles.

When we get the wireing and plumbing complete we will then start installing the cage and chassis componets.

oh...as if this project isnt big enough...we are putting together a motor for the Lightning as well.:shocked

I will keep ya'll posted as the project progresses.

jn

1 - 13 of 13 Posts