Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This happened today at a private test and tune in Ohio. I was told to keep everything hush hush about the location and person who owns it for certain reasons. Anyways, it had a large turbo, automatic (c4), 9 inch. The car sounded like it was stock, had air , full interior. it had weldwheels running ET streets. He said he lifted on that pass because he had no chute. He said it should trap about 155.:jawdrop
Josh

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This person who has the Cobra is very low key, he builds very fast street cars for obvious reasons. I know that he does not post on any forums and he doesn't compete at any organized races. So more than likely we won't know his whole combo. Hell he could have been jerkin my chain about a few things, All I know is it ran in street legal trim and was an 03 Cobra .

·
Registered
285 Posts
I bet that turbo sounds sweet

now comes the race to the 8s

·
Registered
285 Posts
Shhhhh the texas boys are watching.....lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
I hate this silence crap, so freaking gay!:shootbird

·
Registered
295 Posts
svtman said:
I hate this silence crap, so freaking gay!:shootbird
I second that :shootbird :shootbird

·
Registered
285 Posts
let us see something about this car

come on
pics?
dynos?
ect?

·
Registered
285 Posts
another thing what ever happend to the sonic blue cobra from last year at Bowling Green? pauls hi-perf one?

·
Registered
207 Posts
tommygun said:
another thing what ever happend to the sonic blue cobra from last year at Bowling Green? pauls hi-perf one?
Didn't you hear? That's a seceret too....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry guys, I did not have a camera. I don't even know where this guy's shop is. I just see him at the track sometimes and talk to him there. He's not what I would consider a buddy of mine.

·
Registered
285 Posts
get some crayons out and doodle us something damit.....lol

let us know if you can find out any more info

thanks

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
QuikSVT how far are you from Germain Ford i'm going there tommorrow to pick my Sonic Blue Cobra..I live in Connecticut but i will be staying over night at the Red roof inn on post road in dublin i believe.....Leaving monday morning to come home....

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Hey, Josh sounds good i will definately call you once i'm allset picking up the car...i'm supposed to be going out to dinner with the sales man but after that i'm alldone,the cruise sounds cool and I definately want to go...I should be in columbus if the traffic is good by 6pm if not might be a little later so i will definately call you when i get out there.By the way my name is Jay and i will be traveling with my buddy rob to Ohio...I can't wait to get out there.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts