Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard rumors of any of the 04 Cobra colors that will be available? I have heard rumors they will drop the Sonic Blue for 04.

·
Registered
191 Posts
straightliner1 said:
Is that a pre-production 04 car or did someone repaint their 03 that color?
Probably pre-production, think it's from the 100 Anniv. show.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm, I still think they'll HAVE to come up with some sort of blue. The fact they're doing away with such a popular color as Sonic Blue is nuts!

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
straightliner1 said:
Hmm, I still think they'll HAVE to come up with some sort of blue. The fact they're doing away with such a popular color as Sonic Blue is nuts!
NO they don't!!! I agree with the decision 110%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheheh

gary

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
I like the fact that they are doing away wit sonic blue.It will add to the collectability of the car.Oh yeah i'm 1 of the lucky owners of a sonic blue 03 coupe...hehehehehehe

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Yes, the new yellow should be that darker shade of yellow on the 03 on the left.

I think it looks good. I saw a Focus with the new yellow and I think it will look great on the cobra.

·
Registered
64 Posts
GREEN!

Im glad they didnt come out with a green or I would have to trade mine in and start all over.. Actually the new yellow is nice too but im used to the zinc now.. I always wanted chrome yellow and the Screamin Yellow looks alot like it.

Pacific Green or something like it would tempt me real hard to get another or trade mine in... Actually a Pacific Green Vert with a tan top ahhhh $$$$$$$

The orange is pretty neat. Something different. It is crazy they are getting rid of sonic. They shoudl have ditched one of the two greys or two reds. Hell they have had three different reds now if you count the orange as a red like color and four different greys! Mineral...two different silvers, dark shadow grey....seems weird to me.

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
KevinJKD said:
Is Dark Shadow Grey still going to be availible?
Nope. Here's the color list:

Competition Orange
Torch Red
Screaming Yellow
Redfire Metallic
Mystichrome
Black
Silver
White

No parchment inserts or tops anymore either. Black vert tops only; and med graphite (same as 03) and drk charcoal inserts

gary

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Where is the Adobe price list and option book we have been looking at. The previous link is now dead. Anyone else have it available for DL or email?

·
Registered
481 Posts
I like the zinc over the new yellow... i think the zinc acutally looks yellow and the new one has an orange hue to it...

the new yellow looks like the older years yellow to me...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts