Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello My name is Arturo Rios Jr and I just join modular forums today. This is the second mustang forum I have joined and so far I find this forum excellent. Currently I have a 2004 mustang GT premium. its candy apple red, with leather interior, stock bullit 17 and I just finish installing the first mod to the car yesterday. I bought a borla stinger catback from americanmuscle. I was finally able to buy it after a long time.

The car sounds really nice now. One thing for sure, this is the firs mod of many, and that is the reason why I join this. So that I can find information about this products and seek advice every now and then.

I first felt in love with the mustang when I saw it in a Novela named "A mil por hora" which means a 1000 per hour. The car was was a 1969 blue fastback with white stripes. In the novela it was always feature racing a bwm coupe. This was the first mustang I fell in love with, it was after once i came to the USA that I notice other mustangs as well like the one feature in gone in 60 seconds.

Even since I turned 16 I started to draw my favorite cars and many of them were mustang. I have drawings of the gt500 eleanor, the 05 mustang gt concept, saleens and cobras. It seems like my love for drawing mustangs and cars made me really good at drawing and now I worked as a graphic illustrator.

So if anyone wants their car in a drawing hit me up I could do a really nice job.

Well that is a bit about me,

thanks for reading.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Welcome Arturo! :bye: How's the Central Valley been treatin' ya this winter?

·
Super Moderator
3,538 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone. It finally stop raining after a week of rain. I was finally able to take my car for a spin. I can't complain rain is greatly needed here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts