Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my MAC axle back polished exhaust with 4" tips. My wife thinks they are too loud and she drives the car more than I do so they gotta go! They are in perfect condition and have about 7K miles through them. Looking for $200 and I would prefer local pickup. I live in Wilmington, DE. Photos available upon request...they are still on the car and the car has been sitting in the garage all winter.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mac axle back exhaust

Sure,
I could ship them UPS. I would have to see how much it cost to send them and let you know. If I get a chance tonight I will take a few photos of them so you can see what they look like. What is your zip code?
Bill

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mac Axle backs 4" tips

They have a few scratches and smudges however they are in great shape. I think they sound awesome. I forgot just how quiet the stock mufflers are. Send me a PM with your address if you are still interested and we can iron out the details.
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mac Axle-backs

I got a price quote of $49.79 to ship the Mac Axle-backs to both Houston, TX & Webb City, MO. They are boxed and ready to ship out tomorrow with UPS. Total price with shipping would be $250.00 and I would provide tracking info so you could see the time of arrival. I just need to check with kballa6 to see if he still wants them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.