Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

07 GT500 bare block

For Sale 
1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  A320PYLT 
#1 ·
This is a 5.4l Windsor Iron block from a 2007 Shelby GT500 The thrust bearings started to go and I had the engine pulled out asap. I took the block to the machine shop and it tested good for use. The shop suggested that the block be bored over .1 which would require custom pistons. Gibtec pistons come to mind. Most would just bore .20 over and buy off the shelf pistons. I have decided to go with a 5.8 now so no longer need the 5.4. The block has already been professionally cleaned and is ready to ship. It will come with all main caps. THE BOLTS INSTALLED NOW CAN NOT BE USED FOR THE BUILD AS THEY ARE FORD TORQUE TO YIELD BOLTS AND CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE!!!!!! The bolts are there simple to keep all the pieces together. These blocks from Ford racing brand new are $1200 I am selling it for half that price. I have no idea what shipping will cost but once I have a zip code we can figure it out im sure.

A320PYLT

THE PAPER WORK FROM THE MACHINE SHOP WILL COME WITH THE BLOCK.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.