Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks cool Jim ....did you read the part about only for 03 heads made after 11/02 whats up with that...change in head design???

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FINICKY said:
Looks cool Jim ....did you read the part about only for 03 heads made after 11/02 whats up with that...change in head design???
Available to fit all Modular 4.6 deck height Mustangs, 16V and 32V 1996 to 2003. Specify engine type and year. For 32 valve engines specify production date of cylinder head. (Before or after 11/02)

I find that a little confuseing..

jim v.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Did you see them installed. Those would be a PITA to get in and require their K-Member.

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Damn!!! You better have some power to fill those freaking tubes.............

gary

·
Registered
510 Posts
Whoa :shocked :shocked :shocked Those are huge!!!!! How much are they? I'd assume you'd need an aftermarket K-Member for those puppies.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Those obviously require their k-member. It does not look easy, and would obviously not recommend. Unless you are going to use your 03 for race only applications. In which you will probably use a different k-member and use theirs anyway. looks cool anyway.

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
matt lankford said:
rob has 1 3/4 that fit in easy with stock k member
And I heard Gary has 1 3/4's that fit with the stock k-member.....................................wait, that's me!!! wtf??? LOL HAhahahahahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts