Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out to a track I never ran at before and it was pretty horrible. I was running on my Nitto DR's and needless to say I didn't hook up at all. I really need to get some ET Streets.:( Regardless I thought the mph was pretty good. I do have a video of my 3 passes if anyone wants it. I am not going to host this one, but I will send it through aim if anyone wants to view it.

1st. pass
60ft- 1.96
ET- 7.87
Mph- 98.08

2nd pass
60ft.- 1.99
ET- 8.03
Mph- 96.98

3rd pass
60ft.- 1.93
ET- 7.73
Mph 99.81

Razor.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
SWEET Razor! That MPH is awesome. All you need now is to get that thing out of the hole.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
96blkcobra said:
SWEET Razor! That MPH is awesome. All you need now is to get that thing out of the hole.
Thanks Bro.;) Actually "Turbo Timmy" just donated his ET Streets to me. I'm looking ofr a set of wheels to mount them on now. I prefer a used set if I can find some. Anyway maybe you can click the link below and help with my rim Q's.

http://www.modularfords.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1903

Razor.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vortechcobra97 said:
Damn, thats flying!! I think my best with a 1.9 60 was [email protected] MPH. Get that thing hooked to the pavement!
You know, it's pretty fast but I want my car in the 6's. I think a few passes on the ET streets will let me know exactly what measures need to be taken to get there.

P.S. When you coming home bro?

Razor.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
vortechcobra97 said:
Should get it into the 6's. I am waiting for my date to fly off the ship. Probably middle to late May! Nothing like being at sea for 9 months!! :jawdrop
Dude I know what my first mission would be when I got off that ship LOL!!!. Good luck and be safe bro.

Razor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts