Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Rob,
I had a great time talking with you in BG. You are a real cool guy in person.

Your style of posting sometimes makes you sound like an Interrogator for the spanish inquisition.

Anyway, I have no hard feelings toward you.

JT

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
OK, guys it was all just a misunderstanding.

Pete has been very successful lately and, due to human nature, this has painted a target on his back. He has endured some completely unacceptable abuse on this board through it all. Because of that, some of us that support him and his efforts are very defensive on his behalf. If you know the history and all the situations, it is understandable.

Rob has explained himself and obviously did not intend a dig or a subtle doubt. And have met Rob and believe his words...he's a really nice guy. Without his explanation I too took his initial comment as being a subtle dig or insult to Pete. I guess that like my friend JT, I too am defensive for the unfair treatement that Pete has gotten around here lately.

I have never seen Pete withold information about his car or progress with mods. But, with reference to the shootout, he was flat-out warned to keep quiet or the magazine article would be scrapped. We should all remain understanding and supportive of Pete's situation here. He can't post a timeslip, he can't reveal results.

I know that Rob, JT and Pete all have mutual respect for each other. Let's reel it in and keep it friendly.

·
Registered
69 Posts
No problem here. I just wanted to clear things up. Sorry if I came across wrong.

BTW, I wasn't asking Pete about his Shootout times...just his last year's. I fully understand the agreement with the Magazine. I've been there myself several times.

We're cool now.:cool:

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
You da man, Rob.

:D :D

You, JT and me are gonna tie one on at the next race. First five rounds are on me. I'd invite Pete but he'll be too busy icing everything down for the next morning.

:shocked

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey I want to go ! , the hell with ice, Ah maby i will ice it :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts