Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the whole setup that i want to get rid of, transmission that was just completely redone, crosmember, shifter, cable, flywheel, sfi bellhousing, scattersheild, new 3000k stall Circle D convertor and driveshaft. Im ready to go back to a manual transmission.

This is the original post from when i bought the tranny from Dave Beyer aka 169stang

Built Turbo 400 3 speed automatic transmission, built by Automatic Transmission Factory. Rated to handle 1000+rwhp. BARELY used! ATF has awesome service as well. Manual valvebody with external transbrake. Deep pan. Lokar dipstick.
JW SFI rated bellhousing "UltraBell" for Mod Motor to TH400.
JW SFI rated flywheel, "the wheel."
Ultimate Converters Concepts converter. Hand built by Lenny @ Ultimate. Currently a 5000 stall.
Custom Steel driveshaft specific for this setup.
Crossmember
B&M Magnum Grip Bandit shifter. Included is another handle cover if you don't want the button on the handle.
This setup will bolt up easily into a 2005+ Mustang. If you don't have a S197, then the driveshaft and the crossmember are no good to you... Same price. No Parting out.

ill take 3500 shipped freight ready to move fast!

Remember i just put 3 grand into rebuilding it at Circle D and getting the make a great new Convertor!!!!!!

·
doing it with a 2v..
2,589 Posts
This is a steal at that price...

·
doing it with a 2v..
2,589 Posts
everyone wants to go fast, but no one wants to spend the money to get there.. you know how it is.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yep I got nearly 10k spent so far on a motor and fuel and turbo set up i'd buy it but I am a tad short plus it's not to coast effient for me being I'll still need the drive shaft n ect

1 - 20 of 24 Posts