Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say that we could not be more excited about the growth of the site and want to do everything possible to keep or growth progressive. Anyone with ideas and site suggestions please let them be known. Our goal is the ultimate Modular Ford exclusive site on the Net!! Stay tuned for new product reviews as well as race coverage.

·
Registered
204 Posts
merge it with the Corral....on that note I am going to kill myself now for even mentioning that!!! LOL

·
Registered
234 Posts
great site

I am addicted to this site, even though I dont post much I am here as much as I can be, even with the slow ass ship internet.. wait I am glad we can get internet in the middle of the ocean.

I was thinking maybe you can do a memeber of the month thing on the main page? Any merchandise, clothing, stuff like that to promote the site? Have get togethers in different regions? Maybe some of this is already going on, but I have been isolated for a long time.

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
I am definately wanting to add member of the month and also sell site related merchandise, like shirts and decals.

I am also planning to have some kind of modular race. Nothing like what Dave King does with the shootout, I will be there to help him promote that race. But something where we can all meet up at the track and have a good time, grudge races, etc.

We are slowly growing. MM&FF magazine is featuring ModularFords.com in it's CyberStallion column. I am not sure when this will be, but it is comming. Hopefully we will pick up alot of new guys from that.

I got somewhat in over my head when I started the site, I really didn't expect it to get as popular as it did. I am not really a programmer, and I am having to learn as I go. Staying focused and motivated to add new content is tough sometimes, I am easily distracted. But rest assured, I will be slowly adding new things.

-Eric

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Congrats on going over 1000 Members
That will double in the not so distant futue..
Great Modular site,, Great Tech. all the Modular notables Post and help newbies..

Keep up the good work,,,:D

·
Registered
106 Posts
site

Eric Brooks said:
I am definately wanting to add member of the month and also sell site related merchandise, like shirts and decals.

I am also planning to have some kind of modular race. Nothing like what Dave King does with the shootout, I will be there to help him promote that race. But something where we can all meet up at the track and have a good time, grudge races, etc.

We are slowly growing. MM&FF magazine is featuring ModularFords.com in it's CyberStallion column. I am not sure when this will be, but it is comming. Hopefully we will pick up alot of new guys from that.

I got somewhat in over my head when I started the site, I really didn't expect it to get as popular as it did. I am not really a programmer, and I am having to learn as I go. Staying focused and motivated to add new content is tough sometimes, I am easily distracted. But rest assured, I will be slowly adding new things.

-Eric
You have done a fantastic job!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts