Quick Honda Civic Kill

+ Reply to Thread

Icon10 Quick Honda Civic Kill

Hey Guys,
    On my way home from work and a bone stock Honda Civic 05-07, the boxy looking one's. pulls up next to me and gooses it to see if I'm up for some fun. Something sounded diffrent here that I didn't notice with him side by side with me on the highway at about 60MPH. So we both punch it and I actually felt sorry for him and give him a head start. This friggen bone stock lookn Civic is turbocharged and quiet. No open atmoshpere blow off valve, nothing, not even the A pillar gauges. I have to respect its stealth. Back to the race. As soon as we step on it,, traffic might have saved my butt on that run cause I was on his bumper and started to worry.
    2nd run, no traffic dead even at 60 again, this time I don't give him the jump. We hit it at the same time, his turbo lag must have gotten to him a bit because I jump out to a quick car and a half lead, by 5k RPM he's at my drivers side door with his fender right there ( so he caught me) but my car goes from 10PSI to 13 PSI from 5k to 6K slammed it into 4th but this time I just add to the lead by another 2 car lengths before I shut it down.
    We did this 2 more times with the exact same results but I think by the last run I was pulling on him harder expecially up top.
    All in all some good runs with a real sleeper who showed respect and gave me a thumbs up after our runs. I can't wait to get my car finished, short block, alky, more boost and timing. Plus a few other go fast goodies. Then post' like this will read "ran into a porche GT2 and spanked that..
    JC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

I'm Your Huckleberry! Array Brudda*Termite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LV-RWHP View Post
    Hey Guys,
    On my way home from work and a bone stock Honda Civic 05-07, the boxy looking one's. pulls up next to me and gooses it to see if I'm up for some fun. Something sounded diffrent here that I didn't notice with him side by side with me on the highway at about 60MPH. So we both punch it and I actually felt sorry for him and give him a head start. This friggen bone stock lookn Civic is turbocharged and quiet. No open atmoshpere blow off valve, nothing, not even the A pillar gauges. I have to respect its stealth. Back to the race. As soon as we step on it,, traffic might have saved my butt on that run cause I was on his bumper and started to worry.
    2nd run, no traffic dead even at 60 again, this time I don't give him the jump. We hit it at the same time, his turbo lag must have gotten to him a bit because I jump out to a quick car and a half lead, by 5k RPM he's at my drivers side door with his fender right there ( so he caught me) but my car goes from 10PSI to 13 PSI from 5k to 6K slammed it into 4th but this time I just add to the lead by another 2 car lengths before I shut it down.
    We did this 2 more times with the exact same results but I think by the last run I was pulling on him harder expecially up top.
    All in all some good runs with a real sleeper who showed respect and gave me a thumbs up after our runs. I can't wait to get my car finished, short block, alky, more boost and timing. Plus a few other go fast goodies. Then post' like this will read "ran into a porche GT2 and spanked that..
    JC
    Those dirty little sleepers. Good stuff, hehe...

Yeah gotta love the complete stock look with a big turbo on it , even non open atmoshpere blow off valve( bassed on turbo lag that he had ) That was the 2nd best run I have had except that twin turbo 350Z that I took down.
    JC

5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

real nice

I'm a fan of the sleepers.

7. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread