Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Had my 07 painted flat black

5K views 50 replies 39 participants last post by  G.T 
#1 ·
I know most people would not go that route because the paint is not as durable, but I'm building a race car and it won't see the street much. Let me know what you think, bumpers and cf hood will be painted next, i'll leave the cowl carbon fiber and painted the sides flat black

See less See more
#2 ·
Dude....... that is SCWEEEEEEEEEEEEETT!!!! I love it!

#12 ·
Not for me, has to shine, but the finished product might change my mind. That's the cool part though. We're all diffrent..

#18 ·
nice but it has a tinge "ricer primer" to it. Like you put a $5000 body kit on your $2000 civic and couldn't afford to get it painted so you just painted the whole car with cans of primer. Don't get me wrong your car looks awesome but that's just the first thing I thought of

#20 ·
Its not ricer if the car is quick and sounds mean, then visually it should make sense with the whole stealth racer look. There is nothing more stupid than seeing a ricer dressed up in stickers and carbon fiber like a drift car, but that it sounds like its going to explode on the next 0-60 run (that takes 9 seconds and 3 gear changes).

#26 ·
wow i was thinking about getting mine done flate black with realistic flames but looks like you beat me to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.