·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
13 Posts
Holy crap those are good times! :)

We have very similar power and the best I've been able to do is [email protected] with a 1.98 60' on stock F1s. I have the power to do more, but no traction.

What are you doing differently? Lower tire pressure? Lots of clutch slip? If I powershift 1-2, I'm in spin-city through all of second. I'd really love to hook it, but I want to run times on street tires.

Awesome job!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Nice job!!

Studying here: looks like you come out of the hole near idle w/ lots of feathering. On the 1-2 it sounds like a real quick shift but can't tell: are you powershifting that gear change?

Jerry

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Believe it or not i come out at at about 4000-4500 depending on the prep and if I feel like the car is gonna hook I stay in it. I was pedaling once or twice in those runs in the vid the track wasnt that good. Powershifting all the gears.

I had just installed an adjustable firewall adjuster and new 3 hook quadrant and was working on the adjustment, so my leaving the line was a tad off.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Wow. I was crackin 2.0 sixty foots launching at 2200. Must be the track prep.. I also only got 119 for a mph.. It was 116 degrees that day and very humid out.. LVD sucks. Awesome times man. You are a friggin machine. :D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Broke I played that vid over and over and noticed that you seem to wring first gear out, and then the car goes through second in a flash, am I right are you taking first a lot higher and shortshifting the 2-3 shift??? Great times bro, you may be the first in the 10's with only an upper pulley!

·
Registered
122 Posts
hmm, maybe its the boost bypass I need. Does it really help? Do you think I lose boost in between shifts.

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
That's the same time and mph I ran last year without the idler. Pretty cool. Nice times.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I take the 1-2 up around 6600 or so I think. and the 2-3 is around 6000-6150. 3-4 is about 6100. The Xpipe and Catback freed some things up..seems to pull harder and more into the upper rpm's.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sealevel and the correction factor on the altitude density was in the 100ft area yesterday. Doesnt get much better than that!!

I still think the car has some room left in the tune, it ran the same 1/8th mph last weekend but it was 20 degrees warmer and humidity was alot worse. The altitude density last weekend was 2100ft.

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
I take the 1-2 up around 6600 or so I think. and the 2-3 is around 6000-6150. 3-4 is about 6100
Sweet...I'm gonna try that. I think I've been WAY short shifting my 1-2

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hope it works for ya

1 - 15 of 15 Posts