Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[email protected] video included

Ran the car today and was pretty happy with the results.

http://www.mrx7.com/broke7/Movies/broke7_1171.wmv

[email protected]

60ft-- 1.913
330ft 5.083
1/8th-- 7.65
1/8th mph-- 96.81

Weather was about 67 pretty low humidty, track is at sealevel.

My mods are as follows

2.80 Upper
100mm BilletFlow Idler
Stock Hpipe with Cats
Stock Catback with mufflers cutout and straightpipes welded in
Diablosport Chip
Borrowed BFG Drag Radials
Boost Bypass mod
Amazon Racing CAI
Hood Blanket Gone and Vents open

I am really pleased with the car. It should really pick up some when I ditch the stock hpipe and get a better flowing catback. I think it possibly had 122 in it with a better 60ft in low 1.8 range or high 1.7. Track just wouldnt cooperate. I need to get a shortshifter as well. I think there is some left in the ET department with that mph.

·
Registered
42 Posts
great times! Wish I could have been there!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brian...I think your car would of picked up some today. Weather was real good. Low humidity.

You need to get one of them tunes from powersource.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Congrats on the times and mph's as well. How aggressive is your tune?? Once again great et's and mph's! Trey

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think his diablo tune makes my JDM tune look like "enter the matrix" vs. "pong". I need to get rid of this JDM tune, and try one of those tunes broke7 has. I don't have the funds for that now though...anyone wanna donate;)

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Nice going...11sec Club Member

:D Congrats

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Im not sure how aggresive this tune is. I have a buddy with the same tune went 118.5 with just a 2.80 CAI and shifter, on 100% stock exhaust. He dynoed and still had some room to play with on the A/F whatever it is, it works.

I think this tune is OK, I havent heard any tip in detonation or ping yet. Car pulls clean all way to 6500. I know its setup for a NON catted X, and 3" catback plus 2.8 with stock lower. So I know its probably a tad rich on mine having the stock Hpipe and catback with hacked mufflers. Im gonna make a dyno pull here within the next couple weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts