Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from cecil county and finally got my 11 sec time slip. Started out 1st run [email protected] with a 1.868 60 ft got right back in line and went a 12.008 @ 117.11 with a 1.865 60 ft. Now Im thinking I should have left my gt500 axle backs on.Parked the car for around 20 minutes and went 11.955. Car is a 2011 base gt coupe a6 everything stock except tune. Tune is from American Muscle.

· Registered
1,108 Posts
The fact that you did this on OEM tires is just incredible!

What's the 1-2 shift like? Mine would go sideways on OEMs...

· The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,319 Posts
Nice going..Now lets mod it up and go 10's :)

· Registered
743 Posts

· Registered
298 Posts
There ya go man very nice , on the stock tires . thats the trick soften up the 1-2 , when I ran on stock tires I short shifted
into second , or the tires would spin out .

Great run .

· Registered
675 Posts
There ya go man very nice , on the stock tires . thats the trick soften up the 1-2 , when I ran on stock tires I short shifted
into second , or the tires would spin out .

Great run .
That's exactly what would happen to me in my first track outing with manual 2nd,and 3rd had to be shifted softly or it would be all over the place. Anyways yall make me wanna to do minimal things to my car here and there to see where I can get it too before I go crazy with the bolt-ons.

· Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh, Thanks Guys, traps were 129.85-130.25...It's funny Consistent it is now....And the Bar goes in Next Feburary-March..depending on the Weather...
Brian looks like this Sat is going to be excellent weather wise. You should drop by and pick up my car and take it to cecil and run Jay.I can see him getting into the 11.8s. Ill be in the hospital from knee surgery on 12/2. Really nice trap speeds for your car.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.