Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Compilation video of friend's Vortech GT

4K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Speeds8erM-1 
#1 ·
Here is a compilation video of my friend's Vortech 02 GT I made a couple months ago. Poor stock motor, he also found out it was a reman motor. He got the car with 15k on it with the blower already on it, added cams, headers, cobra fuel system, tko 600 and a couple clutches along the way. It blew with 49k on it, and has had ALOT of races, alot more than you see here.

Youtube
Vortech 02 Mustang GT vs the World Compilation

#4 ·
ive seen this car all over streetfire, sweet gt !!

#5 ·
Reminds me of my first motor that had a reman tag on it. Will be on the dyno tommorow looking to make over 500. On another stock motor. hahahaha

I dont race like your buddy, but we'll see how long it lasts......................

#8 ·
He just got it running again a week ago, now has an MMR 900 Shortblock, Patriot Stage 2 Heads, Accufab 75mm Plenum instead of the C&L, Tubular K Member, Magnaflow 2.5" instead of 2 1/4" Flowmasters, also going to an SCT MAF.

He is thinking about taking it down a size on the pulley but is scared of belt slip, he is gonna rev the piss out of the car now.

#9 ·
Ran out of fuel pump on the dyno today so it never got revved above 6500, still went lean up top, most it made was 469 rwhp and 414 rwtq, still makes 12 psi on the gauge at 6500. Kind of surprising it made 12 psi like it did before, since it has heads, better flowing plenum and better flowing exhaust. Kind of weird. Got detuned back to 6100 rpms where it makes about 455 rwhp. He has to go to a KB BAP and I think he is gonna pulley it up and do a methanol setup on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.