Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

10% off ALL Metal Polishing Services...

38K views 220 replies 20 participants last post by  MarcInJapan 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce that for everyone here on ModularFords I am giving a 10% discount for all 100% Guaranteed Metal Polishing work AND our Custom Welding, Grinding, Sand Blasting and Metal Finishing Services!

You will receive the same great Quality Mirror Finish Polishing Service with just a lower price! All of our Metal Polishing Services are GUARANTEED 100% to a Mirror Finish every single time. We can do that because of our Metal Polishing process and the time we put into every piece that goes out. This is a "PREMIUM" Polishing service and NOT 2nd rate polishing. You can be sure when you get back a part from us it will shine like a mirror.

"If it doesn't double as a mirror it wasn't polished here"

When you are ready for shipment of your polishing order just simply visit my website and click "contact us" to get started. All of the shipping instructions are right there, or you can just conact me directly if you feel more comfortable doing that. WWW.MIRRORFINISHPOLISHING.COM

I have included a couple customer pictures below for your reference of how your part will look when you receive it back from Mirror Finish Polishing. Again this is Quality Mirror Finish Polishing NOT a 2nd rate polishing service:

FORD MUSTANG COBRA VALVE COVERS AND SULLIVAN INTAKE MANIFOLD POLISHED

FORD MUSTANG COOLANT RESERVOIR POLISHED TO A MIRROR FINISH

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

TOYOTA SUPRA OIL PAN MIRROR FINISH POLISHED

MITSUBISHI 3000GT WATER PIECES POLISHED TO A MIRROR FINISH

FORD MUSTANG THERMOSTAT POLISHED TO A MIRROR FINISH

See less See more
#73 ·
Hello everyone,

This customer sent in a couple PFab tanks not too long ago for our Metal Polishing and Buffing Services. We put the extra time, materials, etc into every single part we do from the many sanding phases all the way down to our unique triple polishing phase and all this provides the parts to a Guaranteed Mirror Finish every single time!

These tanks had some pretty deep scratches in them and also were very bland as far as the color goes before the Metal Polishing as I am sure some of you know what one of these look like before they are polished. :) The customer will have the Polished PFab Tanks and everything back on the car here sometime soon and he said that he will send photos over after completion. Once he sends photos I will post the final results mounted in the engine bay. :)

For more Metal Polishing Photos and Info visit the website: Mirror Finish Polishing

Ford Mustang Cobra PFab Tank AFTER Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

#75 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

This customer sent in a crossover pipe from his Ford Mustang Cobra not too long ago for our Metal Polishing and Buffing Services and thought some of you may be interested in the outcome. We put the extra time, materials, etc into every single part we do from the many sanding phases all the way down to our unique triple polishing phase and all this provides the parts to a Guaranteed Mirror Finish every single time!

This piece obviously coated before the Metal Polishing as I am sure some of you could imagine what one of these look like before they are polished. :) The customer will have the Polished Crossover Pipe and everything back on the car here sometime soon and he said that he will send photos over after completion. Once he sends photos I will post the final results mounted in the engine bay. :)

For more Metal Polishing Photos and Info visit the website: Mirror Finish Polishing

Ford Mustang Cobra Crossover Tubing BEFORE Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Ford Mustang Cobra Crossover Tubing AFTER Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

#76 ·
did you ever get the qoute on that P51 intake I got one also and would be wondering about it! also I would like the whole thing dont bottom top and all 4 sides Thanks!

#78 ·
#80 ·
I remember that one...I asked you for some other detailed photos of it because that intake is extremely difficult to give a firm price quote with that photo. I will try to find other photos of the intake on the net and see if I can't get you out a firm price quote on this order.

Thanks

#79 ·
Hello everyone,

Below are a couple before and after photos of Toyota Supra control arms that were sent in to us not too long ago and thought some of you might be interested in seeing how the Metal Polishing and Buffing Services came out. We put the extra time, materials, etc into every single part we do from the many sanding phases all the way down to our unique triple polishing phase and all this provides the parts to a Guaranteed Mirror Finish every single time!

The customer will have the Polished Control Arms and everything back on the car here sometime soon and he said that he would send photos over after completion. Once he sends photos I will post the final results mounted on the car. :)

Toyota Supra Control Arms BEFORE Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Control Arms AFTER Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Control Arm AFTER Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

#81 ·
ok thanks and also that was another guy that asked about that one! also the one I have is powdercoated black on top and two sides!!

#82 ·
Hello everyone,

Below are a couple before and after photos of Toyota Supra rear differential cover that was sent in to us not too long ago and thought some of you might be interested in seeing how the Metal Polishing and Buffing Services came out. We put the extra time, materials, etc into every single part we do from the many sanding phases all the way down to our unique triple polishing phase and all this provides the parts to a Guaranteed Mirror Finish every single time!

The customer will have the Polished Rear Differential Cover and everything back on the car here sometime soon and he said that he would send photos over after completion. Once he sends photos I will post the final results mounted on the car. :)

For more Metal Polishing Photos, Polishing Info, Price Quote, etc visit the website: www.mirrorfinishpolishing.com

Toyota Supra Rear Differential Cover BEFORE Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Rear Differential Cover AFTER Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

#83 ·
Hello everyone,

For anyone interested we have recently developed new metal polishing processes to get the finished product even better than before! I took a couple photos over the weekend which compares our newly polished parts with the new processes to some chrome parts to show the differences...I have included photos below of the chrome parts and also the polished parts which both types of parts...polished and chrome are mixed in every single photo.

Sorry about the polished fuel rail in the photo...that rail got damaged as you can see by the photos, but I will have it all polished back to new with the new processes shortly. :)

The first 3 photos are photos taken inside and then I snapped a couple photos outside of the parts as well.

Chrome Parts and Polished Parts with new Polishing Process Comparison

#84 ·
Cobra Parts Custom Polished...

Hello everyone,

Below are a couple photos of some Ford Mustang Cobra parts that were expedited with us and thought some of you might be interested in seeing how the Metal Polishing Services came out. We put the extra time, materials, etc into every single part we do from the many sanding phases all the way down to our unique triple polishing phase and all this provides the parts to a Guaranteed Mirror Finish every single time!

The customer will have the Polished Parts and everything back on the car here sometime soon and he said that he would send photos over after completion. Once he sends photos I will post the final results mounted on the car. :)

Ford Mustang Cobra Intake Pipe AFTER Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Ford Mustang Cobra Reservoir Tank AFTER Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

#85 ·
Good evening everyone,

I know this is not from a Ford Mustang, but metal is metal and thought some of you may be interested in how this intake came out. We just finished up ANOTHER Dodge Viper Intake Manifold and this one will be shipping out shortly. We have two more to polish and then we will have one in-stock for sale. I thought some of you may be interested in seeing how the Metal Polishing and Buffing Services came out on this Dodge Viper Intake manifold...this one is for a 2003-2006 Dodge Viper.

We put the extra time, materials, etc into every single part we do from the many sanding phases all the way down to our unique triple polishing phase and all this provides the parts to a Guaranteed Mirror Finish every single time!

Dodge Viper 8.0L Intake Manifold AFTER Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

#91 ·
Tony I, would like a price on polishing a set of ford racing coil covers, underhood cap covers (UPR) and a ford racing one for oil cap?
Help him out and show pics of what ya want polished.:tip:

#95 ·
Hello Everyone,

A while ago the U.S Military contacted us to polish these Howitzer 105mm rounds for them as they were going to be presenting these to U.S Military personnel from time to time. We finished these up a while ago for the U.S. Military and the first one has already been presented without a hitch and the round was put in a glass case which is currently on display.

I thought some of you may be interested in seeing how the Metal Polishing and Buffing Services came out on these Brass U.S. Military Howitzer 105mm Rounds and I have a few photos below of the project from start to finish. These rounds were in VERY bad shape when we first received them, but now after the Metal Polishing and buffing Services everything is to a nice bright finish!

We put the extra time, materials, etc into every single part we do from the many sanding phases all the way down to our unique triple polishing phase and all this provides the parts to a Guaranteed Mirror Finish every single time!

For a quote on your order today just simply send us an e-mail and we will get out a quote to you for your project: sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com

U.S Military Howitzer 105mm Round AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

U.S Military Howitzer 105mm Round AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

#96 ·
Bahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha!
THAT brings back memories!! I used to take the ship's 5 in gun shells and chuck 'em up in the lathe and polish them. I'd give them to the married guys to give to their wives to put in front of the doors as an alarm if someone snuck in while they were at sea because they would make one hell of a racket if knocked over! :imao::rofl2:
Some just used them as umbrella stands!:bigwink:

#99 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

We just finished up this order for polishing an assortment of Toyota Supra parts including Intercooler Piping, Throttle Body, brackets, etc and just thought some of you may be interested in seeing a few photos after the Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services. Some of these pieces are Custom Modified as I am sure some of you can probably tell.

For a quote on your order today just simply send us an e-mail and we will get out a quote to you for your project: sales@mirrorfinishpolishing.com

Toyota Supra Veilside Throttle Body BEFORE Custom Modifications and Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Veilside Throttle Body BEFORE Custom Modifications and Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Veilside Throttle Body AFTER Custom Modifications and Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Veilside Throttle Body AFTER Custom Modifications and Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Intercooler Piping BEFORE Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Intercooler Piping AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Toyota Supra Intercooler Piping AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

#103 ·
Hello everyone,

Below are a couple photos of a Edelbrock V8 Chevy Intake Manifold all Custom Polished to a Mirror Finish and thought some of you might be interested in seeing how the Metal Polishing and Buffing Services came out. We put the extra time, materials, etc into every single part we do from the many sanding phases all the way down to our unique triple polishing phase and all this provides the parts to a Guaranteed Mirror Finish every single time!

Edelbrock Aluminum Chevy V8 Intake Manifold AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Edelbrock Aluminum Chevy V8 Intake Manifold AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

#104 ·
#107 ·
Good morning,

Below are a couple photos of Triumph Motorcycle Covers after Custom Polishing Services and thought some of you might be interested in seeing how the Metal Polishing and Buffing Services came out.

Triumph Motorcycle Cover BEFORE Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

Triumph Motorcycle Cover AFTER Custom Metal Polishing and Buffing Services

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.