Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

anyone ever polish a KB 2.2

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  03-Sonic 
#1 · (Edited)
I have an older black 2.2 that needs rebuilding and I was thinking of polishing it before I send it off for rebuild anyone have any experience or tips thanks in advance

#7 · (Edited)
03Cobra,

If you want the blower polished let me know as we can most definitely accomodate your metal polishing request with our unique premium Metal Polishing Services. The center section will obviously be the most difficult to do and time consuming on this particular blower, but we can most definitely take care of this for you no problem. All of our Metal Polishing Services are guaranteed to a mirror finish!

I would assume you want the front section polished, center section, bottom plate, rear section and pulley polished as well correct?

Below are a couple example photos of our polishing on a Kenne Bell Blower...For more Metal Polishing example photos that we have done visit my website: www.mirrorfinishpolishing.com

BEFORE Metal Polishing....This is just one of the Blowers we done for a customer that only wanted the front and back sections polished...of course we would accomate your desires as far as what sections you would want polished.

AFTER Metal Polishing

#8 ·
03Cobra,

If you want the blower polished let me know as we can most definitely accomodate your metal polishing request with our unique premium Metal Polishing Services. The center section will obviously be the most difficult to do and time consuming on this particular blower, but we can most definitely take care of this for you no problem. All of our Metal Polishing Services are guaranteed to a mirror finish!

I would assume you want the front section polished, center section, bottom plate, rear section and pulley polished as well correct?

Below are a couple example photos of our polishing on a Kenne Bell Blower...For more Metal Polishing example photos that we have done visit my website: www.mirrorfinishpolishing.com

BEFORE Metal Polishing....This is just one of the Blowers we done for a customer that only wanted the front and back sections polished...of course we would accomate your desires as far as what sections you would want polished.

AFTER Metal Polishing

lol Hey that is my blower. :tip:

#10 ·
I jus got done polishing my stieg ported eaton and I'll tell ya one thing, I give props to everyone that polishes these blowers. It takes a lot of time and patience to polish and is very tedious work. I thought that since I do natural stone countertops and floors and polish granite, marble, travertine, onyx and everyother type of stone day in and day out i thought i could tackle this beast, but its a whole different ball game when workin with metal, I mean the basics are there but jus when u think u have it polished up perfect you notice a blemish that gets highlighted when u hit it with the wheel.

Tony you do excellent work and I admire what you do, cuz its deffinately not easy fast work.

In all honesty I'd have it done by a professional, I love doin things myself but i know now that if i was to do it all over again I'd have a well known professional do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.