Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Who's From NM?

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  calypsocoral 
#1 ·
I live in the Bay Area, but am originally from Albuquerque... My 68 is still there sitting in my parent's workshop. Who else is from NM?

Matt

#5 ·
Living in Las Cruces!

#6 ·
Albuquerque here! Have you guys checked out TrueStreetCars.com? It's the biggest local NM site around!

#14 ·
I am in ABQ but grew up in Roswell. Have a friend here with a 33 Coupe with a 4.6 Cobra, and a 6-71 on it, he also has one of our single THP turbo kits on his 2005 Stang. You can give me a call if you're ever up here and I will try to get you two together. Pics of your ride would be great! Still get to Roswell about every other month. Do you know Pat Soleman there @ Artesia Glass, one of my friends from School. Thanks Jim

#12 ·
@nmstangpede, do you ever get to Artesia ? If so come by Storage Rentals & Mfg. Inc on 20th St and visit my toy shop. I go threw Lovington every now and again on my way to Lubbock. I always stop and eat mexican food at place one block of main on west side. Great steak fingers and super mexican food. xxxx3657259xxx take of x's cell. weelstang

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.