Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

01 Roush supercharged engine trans prts

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  gixxa988cc 
#1 ·
The engine has 66,700 miles and comes with wiring harness, computer, a set of BBK long tube headers, whatever else not used in the install electrical or cooling system wise, and a brand new CRX intercooler setup which you will have to just reclock the blower and buy a smaller supercharger pulley or just roll it as is. I would like to sell the engine with the supercharger but since the blower had to be removed to take out the engine i can split up the parts i also have the tremec 3650 trans that iam selling that comes with a spec stage 2 cluch kit. The reason for the removal is because im going with an 03 cobra motor and trans (sorry i had to show the pic) install. This is a great engine setup that is good for 440 horsepower, more if you install the intercooler and smaller pulley if you have any questions call me or email me 773 851 9395

If you want everything i will let it all go for 4100 or trade for a kenne bell or whipple supercharger system for an 03 04 cobra

check out the vid:
Other parts include:
Ford racing aluminum driveshaft 150
BBK longtube headers chrome 240
Tremec 3650 Transmission 300
B&M short shifter 120
Gas tank w fuel pump assy 90
plenty more parts to come as the install goes along

Attachments

See less See more
1 5
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.