Ford GT Parts for Sale

+ Reply to Thread

Default Ford GT Parts for Sale

Here are a bunch of Ford GT parts and packages to check out

http://www.performancepoweronline.co...=index&cPath=3

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

This is the same guy that claims he is going to go 303mph HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 49000.00 to make 650 rwhp

Back up engine dynoed at 1017 to the rear stroked engine making 1600 rwhp + 125 shot
    I believe more like $490,000 into the car

5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ISAAC1721 View Post
    Back up engine dynoed at 1017 to the rear stroked engine making 1600 rwhp + 125 shot
    I believe more like $490,000 into the car
    No his kit is 49000.00 to make 650rwhp. HAHA

if he has 490000.00 in that car he has more money than brains! IT is ovious by his comments on the internet and you tube that he does not have much for brains. He may have alot of money though.
    You can buy a heffner gt with a turbo kit used for 180000.00 that makes a 1000 rwhp on racegas and 800+ on pump.

Any ays can't WAIT to see this car perform somewhere. Good luck

Heffner car is flywheel hp not rwhp last I checked the 650 rwhp package is $4,995 not sure where you get $49,000.00 let me know?????

Heffner car is flywheel hp not rwhp last I checked the 650 rwhp package is $4,995 not sure where you get $49,000.00 let me know?????
    So your saying you posted a link to a place you work at or know alot about and you have never look'd at any of the prices on the link you posted? the 590 rwhp package is 4995. That is alot of money to make 40-50 more rwhp than stock. The 650 package is 49995.00. What a joke. Then 850 rwhp whipple package is 59000.00 and there has never been a whipple blower only car to make 900 rwhp yet Gt500 or Ford Gt. Yet they are claiming it will make 900rwhp? All the whipple gt's i have ever seen with a safe tune have only made about 780-800rwhp. So where is this magical No: coming from. Heffner never engine dyno's hardly andthing and all his stuff is RWHP. Better look through that link you posted, so you can get your facts straight. There isn't hardly a person in the Gt community that doesnt' already know that Proformance Power is all smoke and mirrors.

Dan

Premium Member Array Eric Brooks's Avatar

Everything with a Ford GT is overpriced. Hell, I saw Joe's GT listed for $235k. That car is no where near worth that much money.

Banned Array

http://performancepoweronline.com/ca...fqobiuhho1q3l1

OMFG!

Senior Member Array BlownhardGT's Avatar

Those prices are some funny ****.

Hi, can somebody give me an ideia where to find the diagram(scheme) of the fuel pump driver module for the Mustang V6, 2006, which is placed in the trunk close to the spare tire, mine is not working properly and I need its diagram to fix it, thank you in advance

Senior Member Array BlownhardGT's Avatar

Try posting in the 99-04 Mustang threads. This a thread for the Ford GT. Little different then your V6 mustang.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Brooks View Post
    Everything with a Ford GT is overpriced. Hell, I saw Joe's GT listed for $235k. That car is no where near worth that much money.
    He will take lower.

Senior Member Array

What's the deal here..??.. No one is twisting your wrist to read this stuff or to look at the home page for this site. It sounds more like your just a hater and jealous of those that can afford to spend more than you can. So what, if the kit is $49,000.00 or $4,900.00 who cares, no one told you, you had to buy or be a part to anything going on there site. There are many , many engine parts that are at the top of the list of performance and quality, most of which never get mentioned on this or any other site, simply because most cannot afford them. Top line billet cranks run $4000.00-$6,000.00! GT blocks alone are in the $4500.00 to $5000.00 range. A set of Jessel rockers will cost you about $3500.00 for a 4-valve application. Just the transmission in the GT is about $10 to $12,000.00 new. There are many high dollar parts out there that you may or may not have heard about? These are at the far upper ranges, and used by those that expect nothing less than the Best, and the Best cost money. I sure don't have that kind of money to put into a car...but does that mean anything? No, it means I have less than they do, so what, I am glade there are others out there that can afford to spend the money on what they what and like to do. Get real, you watch TV, go to races, read magazines right....everyone of these have people that have way more money and material objects then I have or you have. Does that mean you stop watching or don't enjoy yourself? I hope not, if it does, you're going to be a angry, miserable person the rest of your life.

Look, everyone has a hobby, passion for something other people think is stupid or a waste of funds, this goes for the little guy up to the largest spender. It's what makes the world fun and unusual. Can you imagine a place where everyone dress the same, has the same and there is no separation of room for individual expression? If this sounds like a wonderful environment to live in, then I suggest you pack your bags and move to North Korea, the local Prison or a commune.

Individualism is great, it makes things fun. Hell I know a guy that has a nut and bolt collection, with over 95,000.00 invested. Another guy spends about 30 to 40K a year on guns and ammo, one has put over 175K into a old hot rod that is still not running and or assembled. One fellow has a bad habit of collecting Ford Modular parts, he has well north of 50K in parts sitting around the basement.....Another like to spend his money on 4x4 parts, and has spent more than 45K on his Dodge Ram 3500 over the past several years. Some build airplanes from kits, some road race and other par take in timed events. It's all expensive, and in many people's eyes, a waste of money. But to those involved, it's a life style and what they enjoy.

You just need to grow-up and realize there are many that will make and have way more then you and I will ever have, and that's OK, because there are many things you will have they could never have, regardless of how much money they have. Put it in perspective. Let me tell you a little story….Many years ago, my wife and I built a new dragster. It took us about 3-4 years to complete, and we did 90 % of the work ourselves. The car was one of the very first to wear a Turbocharger at the time (very early 80's) and yes we had a small fortune in that thing. We are not rich or even close, we both worked regular full time jobs, with both of us work a side job after that. We had paid for everything on the car, and only had the final induction system left to go. Not a lot, maybe another 8-$9,000.00, but after all the prior expenses, we were down to this last amount…but really out of funds. To be able to save that last $9k we needed to get the car going, we cut every expense we could, as you can imagine we were already cutting expenses to do this in the first place. But to get that last few pieces, the real savings we could get was to trim the food bill down even further. Now we had a small child, so no we could not trim his baby food, but we did trim ours. We ate NOTHING but Corn Flakes (generic at that) for 9 months to save and finish the car. When I say we ate Corn Flakes, I mean mourning and at dinner, everyday for nine month. This way we only had to buy cheap generic corn flakes and milk, which we cut 50% to make that go further. I'm telling you this because after we did get the car finished, we showed it in a few shows and ran it in competition, and I don't know how many assumed that we were just some rich people that had the thing built, with more money than Trump to spend. The car shows were the worst, and actually caused us to stop showing it, especially when we would venture down south. The problem was there were just too many with an attitude like you have. They saw a well constructed car, painted & polished, and one that cost a considerable amount to build. This upset them, just like you were upset, and they assumed we were somehow a bunch of rich snobs that had everything given to them or built for them. It was an eye opener to say the least. It was a beautiful car, and I really enjoyed building it, but I hated showing it or going anywhere with it, all because of people that could not get past the price tag. Things only get worse when they also see a new tow vehicle and trailer to stow it in, the south was extremely rude and belligerent about it. No one was showing off, just showing a vehicle, and many could not understand or stand that. I know they have reduced wages the further South you go, but the experience took me by surprise.
    This is something I don’t understand…I go to a car show or race to see the cars, experience the show, look at all the creative engineering that goes on, see what or how other have built things, look at the midway booths and relax. I simply assumed most were there to do the same.

16. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread