Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Need Help 03 Cobra engine swap no start

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  dil 
#1 · (Edited)
OK, WOOOSAAAAA...... I have an 01 Roush stage 2 that i converted over to an 03 cobra engine drivetrain (please dont ask why im still kicking myself cuz i could have just bought an 04 mystic and been happy with the roush in storage) ANYWAY i have swapped all harnesses and computer except for the inner dash harness and fuse box i do have a cobra dash and harness but i was trying to see if i can wire the gt inner harness somehow. I also have a sniper tuner which i used to disable the PATS but still the engine wont start. Just to give you a little more info i havent changed the cluster because the cobra one i have is broken but i did change the transciever in the steering column to the cobras and i dont have the cobra key im using the gt. I have had a locksmith and i have taken it to sutton performance Ford dealership to reprogram the computer with no results because i found out the power distribution box was still the GT, so i changed that out redid the sniper tune to disable PATS and NOTHING car still wont start. I checked the inner fuse panel on both and noticed two fuses that are missing on the gt a 30 and a 2 which there are no prongs cuz when i stuck them in they fell back out please help a guy out my wife and newborn need some of my time but my baby is hurtin......... Pimp in distress

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.