Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

SALEEN carries Fore Precision Fuel Rails

7K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  STACYSTANGZ 
#1 ·
Fore Precision is announcing the release of the exclusive 'SALEEN' 3v Fuel Rails!

Feel free to buy through your favorite Saleen dealer today!
Contact Fore Precision or JDM for more information!

~COMING SOON:
Fore Precision stock fuel line adapter!~

See less See more
#3 ·
Here are a set of these installed on our 2010 Mustang Speedlab car with a Supershaker blower!

These rails are really beautiful and fit great. We have acess to a few more sets of the clear anodized ones for a few weeks. Ive had a few guys already get theirs! These retail through Saleen for $299 plus shipping we are selling them for only $285 shipped!! Add with our XRP teflon cross over line with black anodized aluminum fittings for another $125. I know FORE is working on the adapter for the stock fuel line but there are alternatives out there right now.

#9 ·
I just received these in black. Will be installing as soon as I get the crossover in the mail.

BEAUTIFUL piece...

#11 ·
I put together a kit for these fuel rails complete with a cross over line, fittings, and stock fuel line connector. Right now we are using the Metco fuel line connector but plan to switch to the FORE unit when they have theirs available!

Saleen Fore Precision Fuel Rail Kit $499.00

10-1903-C19307A (Clear)
10-1903-C19308A (Black)

Saleen has teamed up with Fore Precision Works to introduce a custom set of fuel rails for their customers. These are the same Fuel rails that Fore has been producing for the 3v Mustang GT providing superior quality, looks, and fitment. Engraved with the Saleen logos on each side of the rail, these provide a eye catching appearance under the hood of your Mustang. Increase the performance of your current fuel system and give a unique look to your engine bay by adding a set of these rails to your car today!

Fits: '05+ Mustang GTs with stock intake manifold (including centrifugal and turbo systems), also with Saleen and Whipple positive displacement superchargers.

Designed specifically for the 2005+ Mustang GT, these are the finest fuel rails available.

OEM positioning, orientation, and size of o-ring seats for injectors.

Robust integrated mounts for safe and reliable injector seating. Stainless steel mounting hardware included.

Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor is positioned and oriented like OEM fuel rails.

FRPS bank includes a 1/8" NPT fitting for remote fuel pressure sending units for in car fuel pressure gauges. Optional block-off available for return style systems.

SAE o ring boss ports (-8 size) on front and back of both rails.

These fuel rails are machined from 6061-T6511 from a solid block of aluminum. There are no welds or caulk to fail.

XRP -6 Teflon Cross over hose w/ Hypalon cover with ends

(2) XRP -6 JIC to -8 Port plugs

XRP -8 Port Plug

Metco 3V Mustang Fuel rail adapter fitting

Installed on a 2010 Mustang with a Saleen Supershaker!

#13 ·
Glad I could help Jr ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.