If you are an NMRA / NMCA Racer/member, then hopefully you know about the discounts that are exclusive to you! We just want to let you know whats available to you, so check it out.

Our parent company, Probe Industries has been working closely with the NMRA & NMCA to provide crazy discounts for all you racers.
You don't even need to be a racer to take advantage of these discounts! Just become a member and for as little as $19.99 a year you can take advantage of huge discounts from some of the Top Manufacturers in the industry!

Along with Probe Industries, brands like Eibach Springs, Edelbrock, Steeda, Fidanza, Moroso and many more have joined up to offer all NMRA/NMCA members awesome discounts!

All the products you need/want are available to you at great discounts. Its definitely worth checking out. Like i said. you don't even need to be a racer to become an NMRA/NMCA member.
For just $19.99 a year you can save up to 25% off on Probe Industries products alone! Its really a no brainer!

I always try and do what i can to save everyone money, and this is a great way to do just that. Hopefully this is helpful to you guys. Spread the word if you know anyone about to make a purchase and help them save a good chunk of change!

-Chris

Check it out online

or
Give them a call today to find out more:

Company Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Pacific Time)

Home Office Phone: (714) 444-2426
Home Office Fax: (714) 444-2509
General Email: [email protected]

ProMedia Events Home Office

3518 West Lake Center Drive, Suite D
Santa Ana, CA 92704