Kenne Bell 2011 5.0 Supercharger Kits!

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Array Evolution Performance's Avatar

Default Kenne Bell 2011 5.0 Supercharger Kits!

**EXCLUSIVE** Evolution Performance Edition Kenne Bell 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V Twin Screw Supercharger Kits In-Stock!

FREE SHIPPING!

This kit includes the Kenne Bell 2.8H Twin Screw Supercharger, Complete Air-To-Liquid Intercooler System, Intake Manifold, Mammoth Inlet Manifold, 114mm "Mammoth" Ram Air Intake, 52lb Fuel Injectors, Billet Fuel Rails, Boost-A-Pump, and a Custom Calibrated Flash Programmer.

The 575HP Kit uses the Stock Throttle Body
    The 675 Kit Comes with a Dual 75mm Throttle Body

The supercharger comes in a Evolution Performance, Inc. Themed Hard Black Anodized Billet Case with Polished Inlet Manifold with Evolution Performance, Inc. Badging. The Two Tone look is ONLY available through Evolution Performance, Inc.

Exclusive Features
    • Highest HP potential (up to 1400HP).
    • Largest displacement (2.8L, 3.6L, 4.2L).
    • Hard black anodized or polished bulletproof billet.
    • Tuner Kits, Off Road Kits and Street Rod Kits also available.
    • Up to 100HP lower parasitic losses = more engine HP at same boost.
    • Most powerful, efficient and technically advanced kits.
    • Fits under stock hood (see Tech Info).
    • Mammoth™ 4.5”x4’ long “Ram Air Pipe” to maximize air flow and ram effect.
    • Liquid Cooled (Patent Pending). Cooler air charge. Up to 220° cooler oil temps.
    • 4.5” MAF meter built into Ram Air Pipe. No more restrictive, small factory MAFs.
    • Seal Pressure Equalizer (Patent Pending) reduces seal friction, wear and HP drag.
    • Billet 2.8L, 3.6L, 4.2L Twin Screw vs. others 2.3L Roots style rotors and cast case.
    • More low and mid range boost/HP than centrifugals with unsurpassed high RPM HP.
    • Chassis dyno tested with the hood CLOSED - the way it’s driven - not OPEN as with others.
    • Show quality polished. No off color paint or coatings to crack, peel, chip, discolor or seal in heat.
    • Kenne Bell BOOST-A-PUMP™ fuel system, 52lb injectors, billet fuel rails and new Cool Air Kit included.
    • Lower parasitic loss and cooler air charge at the same cfm and boost – than competitions 2.9 3x5 rotors.
    • Mammoth™ rear induction manifold accepts stock 80mm - 168mm round throttle bodies for maximum air flow.
    • New more efficient 4x6 rotor profiles. Others use 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 or less efficient twin screw 3x5 lobe rotors.
    • Eliminates power robbing jackshaft, extra bearings, gears, pulleys, and small restictive front inlet manifold.
    • Retro “External” 60’s style Cool Air Kit w/ filter behind front bumper (no underhood hot air filter to rob 30HP).
    • Exposed top mount supercharger runs cooler. Not entombed in intake runners, intercooler and engine covers.
    • Developed and test proven on “one of a kind” high HP supercharger dyno, engine chassis dyno and flow bench

Standard Features
    • 50 State Legal Pending.
    • Whisper quiet. No gear growl or clatter.
    • Flash Programmer
    • Oil dipstick. No sight glass to discolor or stain.
    • 20+ years experience in Twin Screw supercharging.
    • INSTANT BOOST. Optimum acceleration at any RPM.
    • Integral Intercooler (no exposed pipes, hoses and fittings).
    • Proven 6 rib belt system to 15 psi. Optional 8 rib for 8-24 psi.
    • Bypass valve air is AFTER intercooler (cooler and denser air).
    • Big efficient Kenne Bell “Dual Pass” intercooler and heat exchanger.
    • The industry’s most complete and best illustrated Installation Instructions.
    • Twin Screw supercharger. Lower power consumption and cooler air charge temps.
    • Easy to upgrade supercharger and throttle body for higher HP (Kenne Bell 110/115mm).
    • “Exposed” supercharger runs cooler. Not buried under manifolds, intercooler and covers

Kenne Bell 2011 5.0L Mustang Black 2.8H Supercharger 575HP Kit (7PSI) - $6,499.00

Kenne Bell 2011 5.0L Mustang Polished 2.8H Supercharger 575HP Kit (7PSI) - $6,999.00

Kenne Bell 2011 5.0L Mustang Black 2.8H Supercharger 675HP Kit (9PSI) - $6,899.00

Kenne Bell 2011 5.0L Mustang Polished 2.8H Supercharger 675HP Kit (9PSI) - $7,599.00

Kenne Bell 2011 5.0L Mustang Black 2.8LC (Liquid Cooled) Supercharger 675HP Kit (9PSI) - $7,199.00

Kenne Bell 2011 5.0L Mustang Polished 2.8LC (Liquid Cooled) Supercharger 675HP Kit (9PSI) - $7,699.00

Kenne Bell 2011 5.0L Mustang Polished 3.6LC (Liquid Cooled) Supercharger 1400HP Kit (15PSI-30PSI - Built Engines) - $7,999.00
    Last edited by Evolution Performance; 10-12-2010 at 11:49 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Oh boy, there goes the neighborhood lol.

i just got super excited...

5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

its an excellent offer for an excellent system...looks like you guys (evolution and lethal) are always at the front for new systems, tuning, running fast times....
    I must be missing something here. How many of you are going to fork over $7000 on a supercharger to put on a motor, in a car you just paid $36,000 for and throw the Warranty out the window. " Gee I don't know what happened I just put this supercharger on and it went boom. What do you mean not covered!!!!!! I guess I need to go water that money tree again.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 201150 View Post
    I must be missing something here. How many of you are going to fork over $7000 on a supercharger to put on a motor, in a car you just paid $36,000 for and throw the Warranty out the window. " Gee I don't know what happened I just put this supercharger on and it went boom. What do you mean not covered!!!!!! I guess I need to go water that money tree again.LOL
    they make a kit that will let you keep your warranty. FRPP does. I know when i bought my car i knew my warramty would be gone in less then a year.

they make a kit that will let you keep your warranty. FRPP does. I know when i bought my car i knew my warramty would be gone in less then a year.
    The things you learn on a forum. Thanks for the info. So I guess if Ford isn't worried about the crank ,rods,pistons then let the supercharging begin.

Member Array

201150 you have to understand some people aren't super worried about hurting anything or spending money on their car. Where you might spend 2g or better a year for everything to go hunt a animal I can hit with a van doing 40mph (tater salad ;) ) I spend that 2g or what ever on my toys.

ETA
    Tater salad = Ron white comedian.

Also some people actually bought these cars new to run the crap out of them......unfortunately I'm not one that had the money to that though
    Last edited by Graboid; 10-12-2010 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graboid View Post
    201150 you have to understand some people aren't super worried about hurting anything or spending money on their car. Where you might spend 2g or better a year for everything to go hunt a animal I can hit with a van doing 40mph (tater salad ;) ) I spend that 2g or what ever on my toys.

ETA
    Tater salad = Ron white comedian.

Also some people actually bought these cars new to run the crap out of them......unfortunately I'm not one that had the money to that though
    This is so True. My warranty to my G8 was gone in a matter of 6 months. Say a year for mustang but thats just i deploy back to Iraq soon.

I still don't understand how come you can buy a brand new 5.0 liter engine for less money than what you would pay for a supercharger.

Senior Member Array GeorgeInNePa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrocols View Post
    I still don't understand how come you can buy a brand new 5.0 liter engine for less money than what you would pay for a supercharger.
    Economy of scale.

Ford will build more 5.0s than all those supercharger manufacturers combined will build blowers.

Quote Originally Posted by 201150 View Post
    I bought the car to have fun. Its not my daily driver. If I blow it up having fun with it then I will just have to fix it. I couldnt care less about the warranty on my 40,000 Mustang.

And even if something does break, I wouldnt go back for the warranty anyway(unless its non performace related). If it broke, then I want to replace it with a better part. I certainly am not going to go in for the clutch TSB, if/when I have a clutch issue, I will just put in a stonger aftermarket piece.
    Last edited by wazslow; 10-13-2010 at 07:51 AM.

They are selling the 5.0 engine for how much? I want one....as an ornament in my living room.

Senior Member Array

If you can pay to play then play, if you can't then don't. If they ever build a mustang that people do not want to strap superchargers onto, then they have screwed up.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by CataclysmGT View Post
    They are selling the 5.0 engine for how much? I want one....as an ornament in my living room.
    $ 6,130

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...L-Crate-Engine

Has any testing been done with the water cooled blower? Does it allow more timing?

18. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread