Piping
Procharger Intercooler
SCT BA2400 MAF
Vortech Mondo BOV
Reichard Racing 3.5 inch 8 rib pulley
Procharger 4 inch 6 rib pulley
SVT Focus Fuel Pump
42lb Green Top injectors

Price for everything is $2500 or will split up the procharger kit from the injectors/pump if not needed ($200 & $100 respectively). I'd rather not split up the procharger kit unless someone buys most of it as a kit first as I'd have a hard time just selling tubing or filter, etc.

Reason for selling... Has never been on my car as I purchased it last summer and needed to buy the pump/injectors but was out of money. Bought the pump/injectors during the fall. Now getting married in June of this year and wedding is alot more expensive than planned so need this cash to pay for the rest. The guy I bought this kit from said he was pushing 15-17 lbs boost with the 3.5 pulley and he then went to an F1A is his reason for selling.

Email me at JSilvers@Maintech.com for pictures and/or you can text/call 765-413-7725 as I'm having a hard time getting pix uploaded here.

Location of the stuff is 30 min west of Lafayette, Indiana so anyone within driving distance would be a plus as I'd rather not ship unless price is right.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.