Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of a good 17 inch wheel that is light and can be used on the street and the strip. i know any wheel would work but i want to know if anyone knows any particularly lite wheels out there?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there 93 series is out already but not the star. i wonder what they weigh compared to the 18 inch steeda ultra lights

·
Registered
323 Posts
These are my Greg Weld wheels, I don't know what they weigh, but they fit w/no mods, just bolt right on.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what sizes did you purchase and what tire did you get for the front rim. brand and size?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also are they chrome or polished?

·
Registered
323 Posts
They are a 17x9.5 rear and a 17x4.5 front, the tires are m&h 185/50/17s i belive. they are pollished

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hate to be such a pain but do you have part numbers or possible know the backspacings., i just want to make sure i order the right ones. are the 4.5 usuable on the streets?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well the place i was gonna get the greg welds from no longer have the size i wanted. does anyone know of a regular weld wheel in a 17 that will fit?

·
Registered
139 Posts
the weld forged series would work but they aren't cheap ......i got a buddy who's been running them on the street and track for almost 2 years now dont remember exact link but seach on rpmoutlet.com they sell them there now and for half what my buddy paid too lol

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i just ordered the greg weld 93 racelite series. 17x9.5 for the rears and 17x4.5 for the fronts. im gonna use the M&H drag radials for the rears, anybody know of a good tire to use for the skinny fronts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts