Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Still waiting on " sprayinstang02 "

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  351Blueblood 
#1 ·
I'll make this as short as possible, However I will tell the full story.

A while back I posted in a thread of someone asking about the Ebay hotside for a 99-04 cobra. Then "sprayinstang02" posted he had a hot (MMR) and cold side (Hellion) he was selling so instantly I send a PM. He responds the price, then of course in and sales situation I tried to haggle a bit. But he made a good point at his price including shipping was good and I couldnt agree more. But in the constant PM's we had a mix up. Well I over paid (Not by much just $20) But this kit included all the piping (Minus 1 pipe) V-bands, couplings, ect... Well I sent the payment on 10/10/2010 With the understanding he was just going to refund the small over payment. A couple weeks later I recieved the box with the hot & cold side minus V-bands. So I jump on here send him a PM. He responded pretty fast That he must have forgot ect... Well the V-bands didnt come in until 12/22/2010 after many PMs, Emails to the paypal email, And phone calls. He even stated the he was including something else in the package for the inconvience. Well that didnt happen just got a small box of V-bands And still no refund after multiple times of saying he was doing it.

Then he posted some MMR coil covers. I figured they would look ok on my setup. So I told him i'll take them sent the payment ($50 for used MMR covers same price MMR sells them new but he already had $20 of my money) So I sent the other $30 figured thats the only way this guy would live up to his word. Well money was sent for the covers on 1/2/2011. They NEVER showed up and now its 2/3/2011. So I contacted him asking for some form of communication since The communication dropped after the v-bands got here. Got a responce that they will go out the next day since he was buying a house and had to meet with his agent that day. So far I got his uncle was sick, and he was busy buying a house (Im a Real estate agent in Orlando so I kinda know how exactly how that goes). Now Ihavent heard anything and still no package but they were going to be shipped the next day right? lol

I still would like to get my coil covers I paid for, Or atleast All my money back. Its a shame this has happened. I hope it gets resolved, and he had something come up but as of now its terrible how some people Just dont live up to their word. I have head story after story from this seller, I have offered a easy solution for my refund of paying for another Item incase he didnt have the funds to reimburse. And at this point Im stuck. So I had to post this.

As of now im waiting on my refund for the parts, or the coil covers. And I will post which happens if any. I would NOT recommend this seller what so ever at this point....

See less See more
#3 ·
Ok, I did get a PM a month or so ago saying he was sorry for all the delay and so on. And that he would send the covers at no cost just for the headache. Well that was a month ago he said he put them in the mail. We will see.

#7 ·
Dude, please shut the **** up. I'm tired of you crying all over the forums about a crank. god your annoying. they go for 250-400$ on M1R all the time..just shut up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.