Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Thinking of hennessey 445 package

7K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  quikcobra 
#1 ·
Hey guys im an fng so hand in there with me.
Just bought a 2010 ford taurus sho and was thinking about adding the hennessey package to it. Has anyone had any factory warranty issues with ford as a result of adding the package to their cars. The sales person at hennessey stated that they have to prove any problem was a direct result of their mods. However i know that he is a sales person and me as a former service person myself think that this may not be accurate. Your thoughts and experiences are all welcome thank out.

#4 ·
Get the SCT and 4-tune package from Livernois for $499 and an Airaid CAI for ~$250 and you'll make as much or more than the Hennessey "package" for much, much less money.
S.

#6 ·
They'll treat it no differently if it's a Hennessey package or a more cost effective package that makes the same hp with the same quality for far less money.
S.

#7 ·
The package mentioned above or the Hennessey package are both aftermarket in Fords eye. So if it isnt a FRPP package, And you get the right service advisor/manager/warranty person at the shop there could be issues. Then every shop says they will have to "Prove" it was those parts to cause any issue, That isnt all true which you know being a ex-service advisor. There is a way to blame anything on anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.