Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Saleen Increased Intercooler Resovior

5K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  pibirdman 
#1 ·
We got it finished up. We are taking pre orders on the webstore, please allow build time on these units. As you can see they're pretty trick pieces. Very little modification is needed to install, just tweaking the a/c line towards the fenderwell, popping the one push pin on the fenderwell that holds the harness down some and relocating the main harness to the inside of the oil fill and it slides right in. These were designed off the 3 bolt mounting plate. I do not have a new design plate car here to see what we can do to fit it that those. But hopefully you guys like it! I'm looking into black powder coat options as I type this but it's a holiday.

All the details are listed on the webstore link below guys!

http://store.jpcracing.com/JPC-Racing-Custom-Saleen-Intercooler-Resovoir_p_1708.html

See less See more
#2 ·
Ok Guys. I have my first run of Black tanks in. 2 are sold.

So in stock right now I have 1 black tank and 1 standard aluminum. I have pricing on the site now as the sale. I will not order anymore of these tanks unless they are bought up front due to cost to build. I was hoping these would move quicker to keep them in stock. Basically 2 weeks to order a aluminum and 3 1/2weeks roughly to get a black coated one.

JPC Racing Custom Saleen Intercooler Resovoir

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.