Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

2004 Saleen S281 SC- Maryland

5K views 10 replies 1 participant last post by  spray175 
#1 ·
Posting up for sale see if i can make quick sale. Looking to get into a 4 door or try and buy a buddys turbo cobra local. Just turned 19,000 miles- has center exhaust, mgw shifter, corbeau seats and rear seat delete. ccw 505a's with bfg tires.

Asking $25,500

See less See more
#4 ·
Car has a set of weld rts wheels/mickey thompson tires. Brand new.

Asking $24000, need my car to sell quick. Just found out today my position at work was dissolved. Bring any offers.

**CCW wheels are no longer available with the car**

#5 ·
Listing my 04 Saleen. #0314, supercharged. Has the center exhaust option with rear fascia. Very hard to come by. I think they only did this with the 2004 models. Only 101 SC coupes produced in 2004.
Car has clean title, no accident history, no repaint work.
19,050 miles
Only mods include HID kit, Catted Xpipe, MGW Short shifter, Corbeau Seats, Weld RTS drag package.
**I do not have the stock seats or wheels** Car was originally white on white and I didnt like that look so I changed the wheels up.
Asking $24,000 obo
Just found out today my position was dissolved, only reason for selling. I have the title, but it does have a lein against it. No big deal though.
Here are some pictures

email- sword_man23@hotmail.com
or cell 443-966-2805

#6 ·
23000, going to have to temporarily use this to daily drive about 100 miles a day. id like to find something more fuel friendly. bring any offers at all within reason to my asking price.

#7 ·
$22,000 thats my bottom dollar. Thats a steal for this car. Currently at 19,250 miles.

I need something more practical for daily driving.

**Car will be sold with the Weld Wheels. The CCW's are no longer available.** I've been trying to put a set of saleen wheels on, so If I can sell these welds the car will come with saleens.

#9 ·
car still for sale at $22,000. Below nada.com value

Will have updated pictures up soon of chrome saleen wheels. Car will no longer be sold with the welds.

Still willing to trade for a 04-06 evo or now will trade for a 2004 Lightning will low miles. Not too picky on color. I do not have any cash to add to a trade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.