Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Caster Camber Plates

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Sharad 
#1 ·
Who has the Most Adjustment, I have an 02 GT with Qa1 A Arms and ran out of adjustment wheels are still leaning in.Thanks

#2 ·
Well, our CC plates have a lot of adjustment: http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-billet-caster-camber-plates-94.html

But we need more information to answer your question. Is your car lowered. When you say "still leaning in", do you mean you still have negative camber? (tops of tires are angled in even after you adjusted your cc plates out)

Our cc-plates won't run out of range unless you're running shorter a-arms for a full race setup, and in that case, we have a drag specific cc plate.

#5 ·
Okay I have a QA1 K member kit with Lakewoods 90 10 and UPR coil Overs. Took the car to an alignment shop 3 years ago. The said the plates didn t have enough adjustment to get the negative camber corrected. So their solution was to flip it upside down and cut the back side of the CC plates off Nice! Iknow! That idea still left a negative camber on my wheels. I m putting the car back on the road want to fix it looks like sh.t!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.