Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Many NIB Parts - w/ Pics - Best Offer!

5K views 16 replies 3 participants last post by  Boosted46 
#1 · (Edited)
Listed below is a project I decided to liquidate. I provided a brief description, PN and price of each item, as well as, pictures. All of the items listed are top quality and many are still in the box. I priced everything to sell quickly so get your reasonable offer in before someone else snags them up. If you're interested in multiple items, I'd make a hell of a deal. I'm trying to buy a ring for my lady so I'm motivated to sell, hence the dirt cheap prices... PM me for more info or to make a deal. Thanks, Rob.

SALE:
Item
Part Number
Description
Price
Block ('07 aluminum)
3L2E
800 miles from new (pulled from new car during shortblock swap)
$550
MMR crank
NEW, 2,000 HP capability. "Monster Crank"
$575
Built 3v heads
Stock
w/ Comp springs & hardened Comp retainers, 4,000 miles on all of it!
$575
JBA headers
JBA 1675S
NEW Stainless steel
$285
MMR oil pump
NEW, hardened gear and machined for O-ring
$175
Livernois phaser lockouts
LME3VLOCKOUT
NEW
$40
Hogans Intake
Fits 3V 4.6
Cost $4,000 new! Only 1,000 miles. Looks new!
$1,750
ATI Damper
NEW, 6 rib
$300
Stock Coolant Crossover
Stock 3V 4.6
1,000 miles from new
$35
DSS Pistons w/ rings
4715-STD
NEW, DSS Pro-X, 4715, Std bore, -13cc, 3V with relief
$475
Rods w/ bearings
Y5933
NEW, Purchased with DSS rotating assembly. Forged H-beam, 3.543 stroke (std)
$425
Rockers
Stock
4,000 miles. Look new
$65
Timing chains, w/ guides
Stock
4,000 miles. Look new
$50
MMR Distributor drive
400310 (for 3v)
Includes both covers and MSD distributor
$685
Timing Cover
Stock, Polished
Polished by Mirror Finished Polishing, Looks amazing!
$325
Idler pulleys (all 3)
OEM
NEW, Shown in the timing cover pic
$55
Polished tensioner
OEM
NEW, Shown in the timing cover pic
$75
Accufab TB
CTB99-01
Not for 3V engine. See Accufab for all applications
$275
Billet TB
Not Sure, Fits 3V
Looks great but I cannot figure out who makes it!
$225
Comp Cams
NEW, Stage 2, Mainly for NA engines
$425
Comp Springs
26113-24
NEW, Beehive
$200

See less See more
#2 ·
I also have a pair of Garrett/HP Performance turbos. 57mm, T3/T4, .48 A/R, jet hot ceramic coated turbine, natural finish turbine. These were installed, run on the dyno for an afternoon, temporarily removed to work around and then I lost track of the project and never put them back on. As you can see in the link, these still sell for $650 each, new. I'd take $800 for the pair, recognizing that they are not brand new but essentially they're like new. See link below:

HP Performance

#3 ·
I am interested in the crank block and maybe a few other items

1. What else is needed to switch from a teksid to the 07 block? the 07 is stronger rigth? any part of it weaker? is it std bore?

2. Whats the difference between the mmr oil pump and the melling and stock 03/04 cobra?

#4 ·
1.) I would ask around the forum to get every detail but I do know the blocks are intended to be interchangeable. I have not heard of anyone struggling with upgrading to a 3L2E, although I haven't done it, personally. They are supposed to be very stout and worth the $$ if an opportunity to upgrade is available. This block had 800 miles off the showroom floor, std bore. Crank is brand new and stored in a nice bag with a liberal amount of protective oil on it.

2.) The MMR pump appears to start out as a Cobra pump with a few upgrades, such as machining for an additional o-ring for the mating surface, and "cryo treated" gear for increased case hardness. I don't know how much better their improvements really make it but for the price, this is a good deal for a good part.

Thanks for looking!
-Rob

#5 ·
Thanks I will make a few calls and get back to you when I get back in town pm me your number if you want I will call ya

#14 ·
I'll be back home Monday and will take some pics at that time. I apologize, I've been out of town all week for work and have not been checking my mail like I normally do. I can assure you that they will be in better shape than you may imagine, but I'll let the pics speak for themselves. Thanks for your interest

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.