Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys havent posted in a while. I need some new rear tires so i want to upgrade to 17x10.5 wheel so i can put some 315s on. Been looking everywhere for brand new silver machined face ones cant find them~ Do they still make them?? can someone help!!!? thanks alot

·
Registered
237 Posts
i found mine on svt performance, a guy had them bran new in a box, just keep looking you will find them. I run the 335 hoosiers on mine fits fine

·
Registered
5,038 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
The stock looking machine face 03 cobra wheels were discontinued. I got one of the last pairs in fact. :dunno2:

There is a new deep dish wheel out that mimics the look, but from what I hear it doesn't go well with the true stock front wheel. Basically you'd want to get the DD 9" wheel for the front to make it look right...
http://www.lethalperformance.com/03...eep-dish-style-wheel-17x10-5-machined-p-22888
There's a thread on SVTP about this. AFS wheels is going to start making them again in March due to demand.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Darn I was hoping I had a set of high dollar rare wheels. :-/ Now I'll never be able to retire.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The stock looking machine face 03 cobra wheels were discontinued. I got one of the last pairs in fact. :dunno2:

There is a new deep dish wheel out that mimics the look, but from what I hear it doesn't go well with the true stock front wheel. Basically you'd want to get the DD 9" wheel for the front to make it look right...
http://www.lethalperformance.com/03...eep-dish-style-wheel-17x10-5-machined-p-22888
I may have to order a set for the rear unless I see something from AFS soon as mentioned above. I don't know if I like a DD stock looking wheel?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I may have to order a set for the rear unless I see something from AFS soon as mentioned above. I don't know if I like a DD stock looking wheel?
Email AFS. They are quite responsive. That's how I got one of the last pairs.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Email AFS. They are quite responsive. That's how I got one of the last pairs.
Yes e-mail AFS and ask to be put on the e-mail distribution list for 03 cobra wheels. They do not have any left but will be putting them back into production around mid march.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts