1999 mustang gt/cobra turbo sale cheap

+ Reply to Thread

Default 1999 mustang gt/cobra turbo sale cheap

<p><strong>I lost my job and the car needs to go. Here's the deal. Starts and runs but I have one plug blown out, I was stupid and pulled the plugs when it was hot. One plug blown and the ring lands on a piston or two is bad, good side is I have a new set of probe SRS pistons for this already and just needs to have the motor pulled and installed and good to go. The front end is all tubular and has coil overs, very very nice ride the rear end also is tubular, full cobra interior, front and rear bumper and i have a brand new carbon fiber heat extractor hood never been mounted still in the box i paid $1000 shipped to from Vis racing. The car on a basic tune made close to 500HP at the wheels and close to 550TQ, it is a full built motor and that was on 10psi, motor has 8 bolt crank and probe rods, and in the motor right now it has Keith lack pistons (don't recommend them for boosted motors) and I have a new set of probe SRS pistons waiting to go in, do to a piston in the motor letting ring lands come apart from a poor tune, or running out of fuel...I am thinking fuel but not sure. The trans is a tremec 3650 with a very nice clutch, no slip or anything like that, trans was rebuilt in January and I have the receipt from it, was over 1000 again...otherwise I will upload pics soon. Also windshield is cracked, i forgot to post that. the turbo kit is from on3performance and was 3500 shipped all together and came with the k-member for it, its a 70mm turbo and is a very fast and fun ride, again all it needs is the pistons I have for it put in and a better tune/more fuel. Would make at least 600hp no problems. Heck of a deal for 5k, and I would not be selling if I had a job, so buy quick before I get another job..<br><br>Looking to sell for 5k or best offer or trade for a truck or suv. Please let me know what you have up for all trades also.<br><br>CALL ME WITH QUESTIONS OR TRADE OFFERS AT 405-413-4254. I AM IN OKLAHOMA AND CAN GET MORE DETAILED PICS IF INTERESTED..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Its giving me a hard time posting pics, will update later with pics

Would definitely make more parting that car out. I don't think anyone would pay 5K for a car that needs major repairs...regardless of mods. But, if the turbo kit is good, driveline is good, etc...then right there you have 5 grand. Plus, take the engine apart, interior, body panels, etc...you just bought yourself a new car.

5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin04 View Post
    Would definitely make more parting that car out. I don't think anyone would pay 5K for a car that needs major repairs...regardless of mods. But, if the turbo kit is good, driveline is good, etc...then right there you have 5 grand. Plus, take the engine apart, interior, body panels, etc...you just bought yourself a new car.
    I don't want to part it out.. Pain in my rear... I had over 10 calls on it today and have 2 people on the way now

Sweet. GLWS.

Pending sale now

Sold sold sold

10. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread